Welcome
to day 6 of our September feature Blog Hops!
Today we're featuring Diane's adorable new Snowman Soup stamp set.
- Stamp set includes 7 images and 8 sentiments
- Set measures approximately 6" x 4"
- The large snowman image measures approximately 2" x 2 1/2"
- Designed by Diane Zechman
- Stamp set - $15
Check out more fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away (6) $15 store credits (1 winner will be chosen from each of the 6 blog hops).
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, September 13th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, September 16th.
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!



24 comments:
lovely card you can't go wrong with lots of winter white!
Fantastic CAS card! I like the doodling around the image and the fun mesh in the back!
Fantastic coloring and I like the twine and the ?cheesecloth in the back.
Love the browns and blues in this card!!! Lovely work!
Wonderful CAS card. I love this stamp set.
Korin, this a wonderful stamp set. I think I can create all my Christmas cards with the September release sets. And you card sample is great. I love this image with blues and browns. It brings in both cool and warm colors ~ perfect combo! I too like the doodling around the image panel and the bits of cheesecloth ( nice icy representation). But ... his little rosy cheeks really put soul into his icy form. : )
Super cute card Korin. Love the cheesecloth and the doodle lines. Clean and simple... and fabulous.
Such a pretty card! I really like the clean and simple look.
Such a cute CAS card. The material in the background is a great touch. I love this stamp set too!
A very cute and fun card. Mary L Schreiber
Love the added texture to your card. Beautiful CAS card
cute with the cheese cloth behind
Wonderful CAS card!
Such a cute set...love the snowmen in this set. I really like the clean design and the angled image panel.
Oh my - I love your use of brown here. Unexpected and fabulous!!
Super sweet! Love your use of the cheese cloth and the brown lines framing the image. <3
Wow! So clean and simple and beautiful! Love that bit of texture from the netting.
This is so clean and crisp. The texture in the background...nice!
Super cute!
Great card. What did you use for the mesh?
very cute! Lovely brown & blue combo, wonderful doodle square around the image!
This card is gorgeous! Love the idea with the cheesecloth behind the snowman!
Korin, this is A-DOR-A-BLE!!! ♥
absolutely darling!
Post a Comment