Welcome
to day 2 of our September feature Blog Hops!
Today we're featuring my new set, Magic of Christmas.
- Stamp set includes 2 images and 4 sentiments
- Set measures approximately 4" x 3"
- The tree image measures approximately 2" x 2 1/4
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
- Stamp set - $9
Although it may not look like it, my design for this card is pretty simple. I stamped the sentiment in second generation ink to create a background then stamped the tree image in first generation ink. The star was stamped on top and then colored in to make it solid. I sponged the edges of both the DP and the stamped background, mounted everything and added rhinestones, Stickles and seam binding ribbon. I hope you like it!
Check out more fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away (6) $15 store credits (1 winner will be chosen from each of the 6 blog hops).
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, September 13th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, September 16th.
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!



26 comments:
This is beautiful Korin! So elegant. I really like that touch of sparkle and the pretty background papers you selected!
~ Meredith
Korin, the combo of the dp, the sponging and the bg stamping really sets off the tree in the most fabulous way!
Very pretty. I like your stamping and the touch of sparkle.
Beautiful card!!
Wow love the background you created with the sentiment stamp and your card is so pretty! This stamp set is one on my must have list!
fabulous card...love the background and colors you used!!
What a fabulous Christmas card! I love it. Great stamp set.
Love that tree stamped over the sentiment background, Korin...beautiful paired with your pretty DP and sponging!
Love the word background and you chose the perfect paper...it looks fabulous!
Korin, you make it so fun!!! From the word backgound, to the elegant bow and layers of paper...I love it all!
Pretty card! Cool combo of papers & image with the sentiment background you made and the sponging that brings it all together with that bow!
I love this stamp set. The way you used the sentiment as a background stamp is wonderful.
So gorgeous!! Love the clean layout and that paper! Your bow is so pretty and of course this stamp set is fabulous!
Very pretty Korin. Love the custom made background behind the tree. Great idea! Another great release with fabulous stamp sets! :)
Gorgeous card Korin! Such a fun set to create with
Love the green tones you sponged on this card. So lovely!!
<3 J
Beautiful card - love the colors and depth you put into this card.
gorgeous card...love the second generation stamping and all the sponging.
So pretty, Korin! Love your background!
Your use of the sentiment stamp as a background is wonderful, Korin!
Absolutely love this card.
craftymom205 at yahoo dot com
Great card. Love the background.
I really like the colors that you took from the patterned paper!
i love the background you created with the magic of christmas staamp
the bow matches so perfectly
Fabulous!
Post a Comment