Welcome
to day 4 of our September feature Blog Hops!
Today we're featuring Korin's precious new Born This Day stamp set and coordinating dies.
- Stamp set includes 2 images and 13 sentiments and scripture verses
- Set measures approximately 4" x 6"
- The manger image measures approximately 2 1/4" x 2 1/2"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
- Stamp set - $15
- Die set - $8.25
- Bundle ($23.25 value) - $21
My first card today is fairly CAS. I paired this new set with our Music Background stamp which I thought went well with the image.
For my second card I used two of the scripture verses to create a background, basically because I couldn't find any DP to match!
Both my images were colored with Copics.
Check out more fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away (6) $15 store credits (1 winner will be chosen from each of the 6 blog hops).
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, September 13th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, September 16th.
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!





26 comments:
I love the simplicity and crisp feel of the first card!!! both cards are lovely!
oh #1...is amazing! I love the serenity!
Do I have to choose? I love them both *smiling* Beautiful card samples today. The more I see the more I love this new set. You did a beautiful job with the design, Korin (both card and set).
Oh these are beautiful!! I love your coloring and your hand stamped backgrounds. Love the color combo on the second card, too - the blue makes everything pop! :)
Both of your cards are lovely. I really like your stamped backgrounds. It's a sweet stamp set.
both of your cards are beautiful! love the backgrounds!
Wonderful cards--I like the backgrounds on both.
Beautiful cards!
oooo ahhhh, Very pretty cards!! I like the stark white on the kraft and I like your stamped & distressed background on the other card! Pretty coloring too.
Gorgeous cards. Love this set. Mary L Schreiber
Beautiful cards, but I especially like the second one. I really like the sentiment choices on this stamp set.
What fabulous CAS cards!
Total cuteness, Korin!
Beautiful cards Korin. Love the coloring, the woodgrain background... I think this is my favorite set from this release. It is just so precious!
both cards are wonderful My favorite is second card.
Love both cards.
craftymom205 at yahoo dot com
This is such a wonderful Christmas set, Korin, and your cards are both beautiful! Love the texture, the sponging inside the window, and your CAS style! Hugs!
Beautiful cards...love the image and how you mounted it on the embossed panel and created your backgrounds on both.
Amazing cards. This has to be one of the best stamp sets that I've seen. Thank you.
Wonderful cards, I absolutely love the backgrounds on both of them!
Two beautiful cards. I really like the first with that adorable red bird and that sentiment.
Fabulous cards. Love the background stamping. TFS
Great cards. I love the music background!
the one with the music BG is so sweet
Great way to create a background using the verses! Perfect for the image!!
Both cards are just beautiful! I couldn't pick a favorite.
Post a Comment