Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Christmas Silhouettes Blog Hop

Welcome to day 5 of our September feature Blog Hops!  
Today we're featuring Korin's beautiful new Christmas Silhouettes stamp set and coordinating dies.



  • Stamp set includes 6 images and 6 mix & match sentiments
  • Set measures approximately 4" x 6"
  • The tree image measures approximately 1 1/2" x 3"
  • Designed by Korin Sutherland
  • Stamp set - $15
  • Die set - $21.25
  • Bundle ($36.25 value) - $32 



 
Check out more fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.

Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away (6) $15 store credits (1 winner will be chosen from each of the 6 blog hops).

The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, September 13th.  The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, September 16th.

Thanks so much for joining us!  Enjoy the hop!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards, need I say more. Mary L Schreiber

K. Joy said...

Oh oh oh!! I love them all! How to choose a favorite?? I love the sponging (and the reindeer!!) in the first card. The second card is so clean and simple and elegant! I love the tiny star on the tree in your third card. And the last card makes me think of home growing up with the snow on the tall pine trees in the woods. :) All are gorgeous!!

Michelle Quinno said...

Beautiful cards! The last is my favorite.

Dana D. said...

Your cards are so pretty. Love the colors. Great new stamp set and dies.

Pati said...

Very pretty cards! Looks like you had fun with this set with so many cards! Lovely blues, sponging & seam binding on the first. Love your layout using the strip of holly double stamping. This would be a quick one to mass produce when running late, like me! Very pretty green trees, I like your stamp off background layer, the green border & ribbon on the kraft card! Pretty white snow on the green tree on your final card. cool stamping to go under the die cut too.

Amy Marshall said...

Wow, four fabulous cards. Love them all.

Heather said...

Oh WOW!!!! After I saw each one, I thought "I love this" and then I would see the next and think it was fabulous, too. Then the next, then the next . . . they are all amazing!

dawnmercedes said...

I love the one with the berries and holly best...oooh lala!! You have great eye!

Indy's Designs said...

Korin, ALL of your cards are absolutely beautiful! I just love this set!
Hugs,
Debbie

Scrappin' Diva said...

Stunning cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

craftymom205 said...

Beautiful cards.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

Love all your work..beautiful!

Sue D said...

wonderful cards with this set!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Wonderful projects. love the layers of blue on the first card. TFS

Unknown said...

Just one word, Beautiful!

Mary-Anne V said...

wow love each of these in their unique ways...so neat so see so many different techniques used!

Rozy said...

Wow! You are so talented. Each card is beautiful. I think the last one is my favorite. Very rich.

merrymstamper said...

These are all fabulous!!! Love the textures, the sponging and the clean feel of the cards!

Janeen said...

i COULD NOT choose a favorite if i had to, oh that embossed ivy is wonderful

Anonymous said...

All so pretty - I love the way you've softly stamped the tree in the background!

Unknown said...

wow so love all your stunning creations!! TFS