Saturday, September 7, 2013

Seasonal Wreaths Blog Hop

Welcome to day 1 of our September feature Blog Hops!  
Today we're featuring my new Seasonal Wreaths stamp set and coordinating dies!



  • Stamp set includes 5 images and 19 mix and match sentiments
  • Set measures approximately 6" x 8"
  • The wreath images measure approximately 2 1/4" wide
  • Designed by Korin Sutherland
  • Stamp set - $26
  • Die set - $33.25
  • Bundle (a $59.25 value) - $53




This image can really be used for any occasion depending on how you color it. Colored in these deep reds it would be great for Valentine's Day, too!

 I kept my card quite simple to really highlight the wreath which was colored with Copics.  I added some white spots over my coloring with a Sharpie Poster Paint Pen, just to add some depth to the image. I then added some Stickles to the bow and added a rhinestone to the center.  The square was made from a Nestabilities Die from Spellbinders and embossed.  After popping the wreath up with foam tape in the center of the square I added a rhinestone to each corner.  The sentiment was stamped in Versafine Crimson Red.  I popped the square up with more foam tape and added some seam binding ribbon from Stampin' Up! to finish it off.

Thanks for visiting today.  I hope you enjoyed my card.


Check out more fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.

Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away (6) $15 store credits (1 winner will be chosen from each of the 6 blog hops).

The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, September 13th.  The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, September 16th.

Thanks so much for joining us!  Enjoy the hop!

31 comments:

merrymstamper said...

I love the shimmer on your bow! Love the white background and pop of red :)

guilinger2 said...

The red and white together are so elegant!

Sue D said...

Beautiful card! I like the simplicity and the white pen details and glitter.

Janis said...

LOVE that bold red bow against the white!! Wonderfully elegant.
<3 J

Ceal said...

Gorgeous card, love the red ad white and your bow is beautiful!

Heather said...

This is gorgeous! You used that white space perfectly and this set is STUNNING!! Love all the samples from the DT.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Beautiful and elegant! You are so talented!

Donna Whitten said...

Your Christmas card is very classy, I love it. I like this stamp set.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

fantastic holiday greeting card!!!

craftymom205 said...

Love the Christmas card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Scrappin' Diva said...

Gorgeous CAS card. Love all the details you put into this card!

Bridget said...

You know I love clean and simple and this is GORGEOUS, Korin!

diane zechman said...

Korin, you have a way of turning a simple card into FABULOUSNESS! Gorgeous card, my friend!

Pam~ said...

Breathtaking card, Korin! Your sparkling bow adds so much depth ... love it!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful card. Love the white dots. They really bring out the reds in your coloring. TFS

Pati said...

Very pretty. Lovely white with reds & sparkle.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Korin. The white background looks so elegant with the pretty wreath. Fabulous set... love how it covers the whole year.

Mary-Anne V said...

Very nice card...love how you added some interest with the white pen.

Lynne said...

Love this stamp set. Your colouring of this wreath is spectacular! It has such wonderful dimension. Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift.

Susie said...

Korin, I love this set! From the sentiments to the matching dies, it's an awesome set! Beautiful in Christmas red, your card has got me in the mood for the holidays! Wonderful artist talent!

Unknown said...

very pretty, love the sparkle!

dawnmercedes said...

The red is AMAZING...and the glitter gives is pizzaz!

Indy's Designs said...

So elegant and classy!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, I really like that sparkling bow!

Stamping with grace said...

I totally love your card Korin. Very elegant.

Tricia said...

How pretty, Korin! The red and white is SO striking!

Janeen said...

we have cranberry bogs here, it looks like beautiful cranberries.

Anonymous said...

Love the pop of red against the white!!

Victoria H. said...

Love the red and white combination! Your card is simply beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I think this is first time I've seen that stamp for Christmas and WOW - how stunning is that! Love the red and sparkle just an all around great card!
lyn

robin, RC Marketing LLC said...

what a beautifully simplistic card that would be appropriate for any one. I love it!