Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Future

Welcome to our second blog hop of our January release!  Today we are featuring this beautiful and uplifting stamp set...


www.sweetnsassystamps.com/the-future-clear-stamp-set/
  • Clear stamp set includes 10 sentiments
  • Set measures approximately 4" x 6"
  • Largest sentiment measures approximately 2" x 2"
  • Designed by Korin Sutherland
  • Stamp set - $15
  For my sample I used the Leafy Flourish Background & More set that we featured yesterday as well as our new Monarch dies which we will be featuring later this week. I stamped one of the flourishes over the text designer paper to give it more of a collage feel.

 Check out more fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.


Be sure to leave a comment on each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away (5) $15 store credits (1 winner will be chosen from each of the 5 blog hops).


The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, January 17th.  The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, January 20th.


Thanks so much for joining us!  Enjoy the hop!


36 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

I love this set ....

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a stunning card! I love the way you use the linky photos - I like being able to see what i am popping over to see better :)

Sue D said...

Wonderful card. I like the flourishes and butterflies together showcasing the sentiment.

Jean Bullock said...

Beautiful job and wonderful stamping. The text background looks great on this card. (And I often don't even like text background.)

Amy Marshall said...

Beautiful card. I love the flourishes on the designer paper.

merrymstamper said...

Beautiful!

Pati said...

Beautiful! I love the collage look background with flourishes and now here's a stamp set I can use to make my own!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Very beautiful. Love the stamping on the pattern paper

Marlena M. said...

The butterflies and flourishes are a beautiful match~gorgeous!

Betty J Schaub said...

Lovely Korin. This set is so beautiful! Your card is sweet. I want this set!!!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this card! Those butterflies and leafy flourish are so beautiful together, and the sentiments in this set go with them perfectly.

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness - this release is fabulous! I can't wait to see more! I am hopelessly smitten with yesterday's set, and today's is calling my name, as well! Beautiful card, Korin! Wonderful release!

Heather said...

This card is gorgeous!!! (I feel like I have said that at every stop today) I Love these flourishes and stamped over the text, they are even more awesome! And of course, the sentiment is fab!

Natalie said...

LOVE how you've stamped the flourish over the text dp. What a wonderful sentiment stamp set. It's on my list for sure!! Beautiful card, Korin. God bless!

Birgit said...

this is just beautiful! I love this sentiment set.

Anonymous said...

Love the use of the stamp to enhance the DPS paper. So nicely done
Christie Anderson
kikikay@hotmail.com

Elaine M said...

Oh WOW - this is a fantastic card - love everything about it!

Scrappin' Diva said...

Korin, this card is gorgeous! Love the collage look!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a beautiful card Korin. Those swirls and butterflies look wonderful in the background. Another amazing release!

craftymom205 said...

Beautiful card. Love it.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Indy's Designs said...

Love the flourish over the text! This is a very inspiring card!
Hugs, Debbie!

Sandra said...

A beautiful use of the flourish stamp to create your background for your beautiful card.
Sandi Smith
1sassysandi5@gmail.com

Cheri said...

Thank you so much for creating this stamp set. I have ordered mine. Your card is so pretty.
Cheri - John 3:16
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

Cheri said...

Thank you so much for creating this stamp set. I have ordered mine. Your card is so pretty.
Cheri - John 3:16
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

Kathy H said...

So pretty!

Vicky said...

Very nice. Love the saying.

brenda trimmer said...

love the saying and the text background! Butterflies are always beautiful!

Unknown said...

What beauty with the butterflies, the word background and the sentiment encouraging that God is in control! Just lovely!

Nana Griffin said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love everything, the colors, placement, stamp, everything.

Graciellie Design said...

This is my kind of sentiments stamp set... They would look beautiful in many of my projects... Really like it.

gracielliedesign.blogspot.com

Mary-Anne V said...

Really love these sentiments in this set and the flourishes on the text paper looks amazing.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. The butterflies really pop. The sentiment is great. This is a wonderful stamp set. It's on my list of "must have".

adziamar said...

wonderful buterfies and a card

Unknown said...

Fabulous job on this card!!

Zella said...

Such a pretty card - love the dsp and how it accents the card so well.

Patty said...

Love the flourish over the paper! Beautiful card!