Saturday, January 25, 2014

Peaceful Blue

Happy Saturday to you!

I stumbled across a fun challenge blog this morning called Shopping Our Stash and when I saw their challenge for this week, I just HAD to play along.  I LOVE blue! :)

Here's my peaceful blue snowflake card.  It's snowing again today here in chilly PA so I thought it was a very appropriate theme. :)


For my card I used my Spectacular Snowflakes stamp set and matching dies as well as my Doily Borders dies.  I added bit of bling (clear rhinestones, blue button, and silver cord) for interest and made a very simple card that packs a lot of punch.  The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink from my Vintage Ornaments stamp set and the designer papers (from the lovely Winter Park & Winter Wishes pads by Echo Park) and the snowflake were sponged with Stampin' Up Pacific Point ink to soften the edges.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a beautiful day!

~Korin

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh I love the blue tones on this! Blue is my fav too! Very pretty snowflake card! Stay warm! God bless.

Cathymac said...

Beautiful, Korin! Love your snowflake in blue…so appropriate for the weather we've been having! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

Becky said...

Gorgeous card, love the snowflake.

Chris D. said...

Korin, this is absolutely stunning! Love the soft blue colors you've used, and that snowflake is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!