Friday, November 14, 2014

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps November Release

Good day, friends!

I am excited to share with you a couple samples from our newest release. You can find all of the release details HERE.  Be sure to hop along with the DT (this is one of the spots) for a chance at our release prize.  We hope you enjoy all the pretties we have to share with you today!

First up is a lovely winter scene I created with our Comforting Pines stamp set and dies and Hillside Edges dies.


Would you believe we woke up this morning to temps in the 20s and snow on the ground?  It wasn't as much snow as shown above, but it was enough to cause a bit of surprise.  I'm not quite ready for the scene above to be real. :)  To create this card I cut out the hillside edges and very lightly sponged them to create some depth.  I layered them over some lovely snowy DP I had in my stash.  The trees were die cut and colored with Copics.  I added some "snow" with a Sharpie Poster Paint Pen (which I have added to the store because we get so many requests for it!) and topped the snow off with Stickles for some sparkle.  Finally, I added some ribbon and popped the whole panel up on gray cardstock and a white card base.

Next up is a fun sample using our new Baked for You stamps and dies


I love pie and around this time of year you can find it in so many delicious varieties.  For my card, I layered some adorable papers from Doodlebug Designs.  The pie was die cut and colored with Copic markers.  You can't see it in the picture, but I added Glossy Accents to the pie plate to make it look like "glass".  I sprinkled some chunky glitter on top to resemble sugar crystals.  The sentiment was stamped directly on the layer of DP and then I added some rhinestones and seam binding to finish it off.

I hope you enjoyed your visit with me today!  I appreciate you stopping by!

Enjoy the rest of the hop!
Korin

Stamp sets and dies used:
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/comforting-pines-clear-stamp-set/http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/comforting-pines-die-set/

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/baked-for-you-clear-stamp-set/http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/baked-for-you-die-set/

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/sharpie-white-extra-fine-poster-paint-pen/

18 comments:

Brandi said...

Korin, I love your cards, your ideas, and Sweet 'n Sassy stamps! Thanks for sharing it all with us!

Bridget said...

Korin, your snow tipped trees against snowy white banks and a green snowflake laden sky, all add up to a gorgeous Christmas creation!
And you've combined the perfect combo of papers for your fun, sweet pie card, love how brilliant the colours are! I hope you get more time for creating, because you always inspire me!

Stephanie said...

I LOVE that tree die! I've had the Comforting Pines set since it first came out and I'm so happy you've come out with dies for it. I really like your snowy scene. It is so pretty!! The pie card showcases that set so well. Makes me hungry!! :) Congrats on a great release!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Another great release Korin. Love the die and the birthday words... the baked for you set is amazing. Wonderful sample cards. Those trees are so pretty on the first one. Yummy looking pie! :)

Susan White said...

This release is awesome!! cannot wait to be able to get some of these goodies!!

Unknown said...

I really like both of these cards! This has been a great release, with some of everything!

Sue D said...

Lovely scene you created and who doesn't like pie.

Cathymac said...

Korin, I so admire how you come up with the perfect elements for your cards so effortlessly and they always turn out beautifully! Your snowy scene is gorgeous…love the sentiment stamped right on the DP and the sparkle. Your pie looks delicious…perfect for fall and Thanksgiving! You are so talented! Love ya! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Love all of the snowflakes in the first card. That paper really fits the bill.
the second card is great too.
It's bright and colorful.
thanks for sharing.

Becky said...

Love both of your cards Korin. That first one is just gorgeous with the snowflake dp.

merrymstamper said...

The snow on your pines look realistic and the dp looks great paired with these pines. The pie looks yummy enough to eat :)

Heather said...

This new release is awesome! So many great stamps and dies. And your cards are beautiful! Love the snowflake paper as the background for your first scene.

Janeen said...

Korin, your top card is truly peaceful

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards! The pine trees are growing on me, wasn't sure of them at first.

Gloria Stengel said...

Wonderful creations and a "sweet" release this month, Korin!

Indy's Designs said...

Love those rolling hills and the shiny snow on the trees!

Graciellie Design said...

That Sharpie marker is a must-have! Both cards are so pretty, but the Christmas card is my favorite!

Christine Kiehl said...

You have an amazing card crafting talent beautiful lady! The tree card you shared is amazing! I love your blog postings and shares! Very inspirational indeed! God bless you also!!