Thursday, November 20, 2014

So Grateful For You!


During this beautiful season of thanksgiving, I just wanted to tell you all how grateful I am for you.  Over the past 7 years I have watched this small stamp company grow and grow.  I have experienced many ups and downs, many uncertain times and many great blessings, but perhaps the greatest blessing of all has been my privilege of meeting so many amazing women who have, in fact, become some of my very dearest and treasured friends. 

If you have a blessing you would like to share with me, I would love to hear it.  Please feel free to leave me a comment.  I read each one.  Let's count our blessings together and praise our generous Father for all He has given to us!

Much love,
Korin


Products Used
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/so-grateful-clear-stamp-set/http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/falling-leaves-clear-stamp-set/
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/leaf-silhouettes-die-set/



2 comments:

Becky said...

This is beautiful! Love the leaves.

Graciellie Design said...

Love the background of this card a lot. The leaves finish this earthy beauty perfectly! Thanks for sharing.