Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop-Blog Candy!



I'm joining the fun for the Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop with a fun friendship gift tag I created this morning with some of my favorite stamps from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  We're sponsoring the hop with a fun prize so play along for a chance to win!!

In addition to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps contributing some goodies, I am, too!  But you don't have to participate in the hop to enter, you just have to comment on this post to enter!  I'll share my prize at the end of the post....here's my creation....


I have TONS of these shipping tags (literally hundreds!!) that I purchased for a homeschool co-op project so I thought I would make a tag instead of a card.  I stamped the tag with some of the images from Pick Me Up, Special Blend and Delightfully Delicate Background.  I also sponged the edges to give it a more vintage-y feel.

The stack of cups was cut out with a die and colored with Copics.  I added some Stickles for a bit more interest....who doesn't love bling? :)

I hope you'll join the hop and check out all the fabulous coffee creations. 

Here are the stamps and dies I used for my card...

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/pick-me-up-clear-stamp-set/http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/delightfully-delicate-background/


http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/special-blend-die-set/http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/special-blend-clear-stamp-set/

Okay, now how about that blog candy!

I'll be giving away (25) shipping tags like the one I used for my creation above, (1) silver washi tape, (1) pack black rhinestones & (1) Cocoa's Latte stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.


 The winner will be announced early next week!


53 comments:

Jennie said...

This tag is beautiful Korin!! Love the coloring and background. Amazing job my friend :)

Anita said...

What great goodies! Amazing project!

Rebekah said...

Love your beautiful coffee card creation! I would love to win some S&S goodies!! Thanks for your fun blog candy offer! rbkhandcoatgmaildotcom

Stephanie said...

What an adorable tag!! I love the stacked coffee cups. Your giveaway is so generous. Thanks for the chance to win.

Stephanie said...

Love, love, love your tag!

Shelly said...

Such a sweet tag!

anja curvers said...

Oohhh this is really awesome and what a great blog candy, love those stamps, thanks.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet tag Korin. Love the collage background and the warm colors. Fantastic images.

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Super cute tag! And thanks for the blog candy offer! So glad you hopped along as well as sponsoring. Merry Christmas!

stampingbowd said...

Korin, your tag is adorable!!! I love how you took an ordinary tag and made it something special! The coffee cups are so cute!

Tina said...

how cute is this tag, love all the colors & details

thank you for the chance to win some amazing goodies

http://kiehn10.blogspot.com/

Beth H. said...

Love your tag creation! You have some awesome blog candy going on too! Thanks so much for the opportunity to win and also for sharing your creativity!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love your tag, Korin! Thank you for the chance to win some blog candy. thisday at ne dot rr dot com

wendipooh13 said...

what a fun coffee tag!! CUTE!!! just adorable

Maura said...

Great tag, like all the stamping elements. Thanks for sharing.

Annette Allen said...

what a fun tag.. great designing..

Susan White said...

I love your tag!! I love coffee too, I must get this set on my next order!!

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Your tag is absolutely Fabulous! One of my favorites already! :)

Rubeena I. said...

how fun!!!! love it. and what an awesome prize. thanks, hun <3

Michelle said...

Beautiful tag, Korin! Perfect stamping and coloring!

Lori Turner said...

Oh my goodness this tag is super cute!! I love all the different stamping you did on it!!

Becca Cruger said...

Oh my gosh I am in love with your design. The alternating parallel and horizontal style lines are a genius touch. It looks so warm and rich!
bexcruger at gmail dot com

Marla said...

LOVE your tag and that stamp set you used is amazing. What a great giveaway. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

~amy~ said...

Korin, I adore your tag! So cute!
Thanks for being a Super Sponsor and linking up to the Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

StampingbugKerry said...

Love your tag. The images are yummy too! I'm glad I'm not a robot and can read and type the number 110.:)

Jerrie said...

Superfantastic tag! I love the colors you used, the stamps and all the details.

Julia Aston said...

Love your stacked cups Korin - with the top one dripping! and such a great sentiment!

Indy's Designs said...

Korin, It is always inspiring to see your work! I love those stacked cups and the tag with the distressing...beautiful! What a generous prize package...Cocoa remains my favorite mouse image--especially this latte image!
Happy Holidays!
Hugs, Debbie!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

LOVE it!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fantastic tag! I love this stamp set!

Kimberly Rendino said...

I LOVE your tag! The background images are just perfect with the coffee cups in the foreground!

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow love how you decorated the shipping tag...the sentiment is so sweet. jeandonny2000 at hotmail dot com

Laurel Beard said...

This tag is fantastic! I love all the detail and coloring!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is such a cute tag, I love it. Thanks for the chance to win. hollysilva911@hotmail.com

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

What an AWESOME tag! Love all of the different sentiments and deep browns and reds. The green pops!!! So sweet!

Java happy day and Merry Christmas.
Heather Dennis

Toni said...

I love the coffee-colored palette you used and then the pop of your bolder colors. It's just so so cute!

Chris said...

wow - love the collage feel of your tag, it's perfect!

nancy carroll said...

Wow, super awesome tag, LOVE the stamps you used and the coloring! TFS, thanks for the opportunity to win such wonderful blog candy...nance459 at yahoo.com

Sylvia said...

Beautiful tag, Korin, love the stamps and dies you used...Happy Holidays!

Janis said...

Adorable tag!!! Love the stacked cups and the warm and sweet colors!! I think I already commented here, but I don't see my comment. So I am not sure it posted. I wouldn't want to miss the chance to win your lovely blog candy!!! But please disregard this if it is a duplicate.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
GIVEAWAY at www.HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute tag, Miss Lady!!! :)

Lori Kobular said...

I LOVE everything about this awesome tag!! All the details, the coffee beans, that adorable mouse, the stack of pretty cups! I just LOVE your tag and I want to make one just like right now, but I think I have to go do some shopping first!! So many great stamps on this tag!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your tag is gorgeous! Love those stamps and dies you used! And I see you have some very delicious candy! Pick me, pick me! That stamp set is soooo sweet! fitkitty1@gmail.com

Helen F. said...

LOVE the tag, Korin! Great sentiment too :)

AmethystCat said...

this tag is fantastic!! great blog candy too - TFS!

Lyndal said...

FABulous tag Korin - gorgeous colours! Lovin' that mouse stamp in your giveaway too! Thanks for sharing :)
I'd love if you stopped by my blog for a chance of some blog candy too http://lyndalhiggins.blogspot.com.au

Patry Ro said...

Fun, cute, perfect!!! Thanks for sharing and for the opportunity to win!!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love all of the different stamps you used on the tag. I try that and it looks like a mess. But yours turned out awesome. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

AJ Bodine said...

Gorgeous tag, love all the different stamps you worked with to create it! Your coloring is lovely too. New follower here!

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your ADORABLE tag.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker{at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

Karenladd said...

Wow, this tag is just adorable in every way! I love the warm distressed style and the sweet little stack of cups! Beautiful coloring!

Samantha Mann said...

super adorable and lovely tag!!! friends really DO warm the heart, and this tag is going to really make someone feel special!! LOVE the coloring!
samanthamann11 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Nance said...

Fabulous work on that tag! Very pretty! I love Sweet & Sassy! I have a few sets. Thanks for the chance to win some more!