

It was crazy! I think we got a total of around 6 inches. Never thought I'd be singing "I'm dreaming of a white Halloween!" ;).
So in honor of our October snowstorm I thought I'd share a snowy card with you today....

We lost power for 6 hours yesterday, but so many others are still without, so I can't complain. Since there wasn't much I could do without electricity I decided to color some images (yay!!). This is one of the images I colored...a new digi being released this week illustrated by my dear friend Sandy Domelle.
She had sent me a couple images she doodled to give me some ideas for new digis but I liked hers so much I decided to use them instead of draw new ones. She didn't think they were worthy, but I sure do...don't you? :) I think she still can't believe I decided to use her images ;), but I just know you are going to love them as much as I do!
One more thing....be sure to stop by the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog to check out the Sweet Peeks we've shared so far!
Blessings...
4 comments:
Gorgeous card and beautiful snow, too!! Thanks for sharing those photos!!
SO adorable!!!!! Fantastic images!!
How fun to see all the snow! I love the images by Sandy, too. They're precious!
Such a sweet card Korin! Love that new digi image! The papers and pretty white ribbon are perfect. I can't believe the snow! We got 13"... luckily the power stayed on for us.
Post a Comment