First of all.....oh my goodness, I cannot believe it's been a over a month since I posted on my blog!!! WOW!! I have been really busy but I had no idea I was THAT busy! I will be getting back into a more routine posting schedule soon and have lots to share so I hope you will continue to visit despite the long break.
I am, in the mean time, excited to be coming back with a bang :)...
You have likely seen The Twinery's beautiful twine on many SNSS DT cards and projects because we sell it in our store :). If you haven't tried some yet, be sure to stop by our site after the hop and grab some :). You will LOVE it!!
If you've been hopping along already you would have come from Jenny Suchin's blog. If you are just starting here, I invite you to start back at the beginning and hop along with us!
Here's my card using The Twinery's Honeydew Baker's Twine and three new sets from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps: Comforting Pines (our newest Stamp for a Cause set which benefits the flood victims of my hometown of Pine Grove), Light of Christmas background stamp and a sentiment from Christmas Puppy.

To create this card, I first stamped the background image onto the top part of a piece of kraft cardstock. I then matted it with green cardstock. I added a strip of striped patterned paper from Echo Park's Season's Greetings 6x6 pad, wrapped the twine around a few time and fastened it with a button. I then adhered it to my white card base.
Next I stamped the tree image onto Neenah Classic Crest cardstock, colored it with my Copics, cut it out and attached it to the card front with foam tape.
Finally, I stamped the sentiment and added "Christmas ornaments" to the tree with red Stickles. I love that this tree image can be used for so many things, including Christmas cards :).
Your next stop on the hop is:
Monique Hansen
But before you go....
Here's the wonderful prize The Twinery has up for grabs with today's hop,
the Ultimate Color Sampler Pack valued at $25....
If you've been hopping along already you would have come from Jenny Suchin's blog. If you are just starting here, I invite you to start back at the beginning and hop along with us!
Here's my card using The Twinery's Honeydew Baker's Twine and three new sets from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps: Comforting Pines (our newest Stamp for a Cause set which benefits the flood victims of my hometown of Pine Grove), Light of Christmas background stamp and a sentiment from Christmas Puppy.

To create this card, I first stamped the background image onto the top part of a piece of kraft cardstock. I then matted it with green cardstock. I added a strip of striped patterned paper from Echo Park's Season's Greetings 6x6 pad, wrapped the twine around a few time and fastened it with a button. I then adhered it to my white card base.
Next I stamped the tree image onto Neenah Classic Crest cardstock, colored it with my Copics, cut it out and attached it to the card front with foam tape.
Finally, I stamped the sentiment and added "Christmas ornaments" to the tree with red Stickles. I love that this tree image can be used for so many things, including Christmas cards :).
Your next stop on the hop is:
Monique Hansen
But before you go....
Here's the wonderful prize The Twinery has up for grabs with today's hop,
the Ultimate Color Sampler Pack valued at $25....
Doesn't that colorful image just make you smile :)??And here's Sweet 'n Sassy's prize...
the super popular Season of Change Stamp Set & Die Bundle valued at $28....
For a chance to win these fabulous prizes you MUST comment on each blog in the hop.
Winners will be announced on Sunday, October 23rd on The Twinery Blog as well as on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog.
Winners will be announced on Sunday, October 23rd on The Twinery Blog as well as on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog.
Thanks for hopping along today! I hope we've inspired you to create something beautiful!


66 comments:
oh this is so pretty,love the way you have created the pine trees .
So pretty Korin with the pretty pine trees layered on the striped panel!
What a great holiday card. Love the layers.
love that background stamp..such a pretty card.
So, so gorgeous, my friend!
Charming card!!!
Amazing card...love it..thanks for sharing..
Love this card, lots of interesting patterns and elements, but not too fussy. Thanks!
Love how you used these pine trees as Christmas trees! You have such great ideas that show the versatility of stamps and tools, Korin!
beautiful card Korin-love the combo of sets you used-the pine trees are beautiful
A very pretty holiday card. The colors are lovely.
Great card! Thanks for the inspiration!
Korin - I've so missed your beautiful creations! : ) I love how you combined these two sets, such a pretty holiday card!
terrific card! i love that background stamp! TFS
Lisa G
http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/ ***check out the giveaway going on at scrapping spot!!!***
lkgra@hotmail.com
I am loving this holiday card! Beautiful!Thanks for sharing it with us!
I love the classy feel of this card
I'm loving that Life of Christmas text stamp. Really pretty card. Thanks.
I really like the special card you created for the hop. The twine really is enhanced by the striped strip you included underneath it. Thanks for the hop.
Great card!! Love the touch of twine!! (=
I love this card! The stamped background looks great :)
I love getting new ideas. Thank you Korin.
Pine trees + striped paper + kraft = amazing Christmas card
Lovely card! Great background stamp and trees too... the twine adds a great finishing touch.
DeniseB
Wonderful card Korin!! Christmas is coming up fast!!
This is such a pretty card and love those trees!
The backgroud is very nice! I love your card!
Very nice. I love the kraft paper.
What a lovely card...
Love the use of the Kraft paper. wonderful colors. great dimension, love the button detail. thank you for sharing.
So glad you were able to get back to stamping - this card is beautiful! I love the popped up trees! I think I need that background stamp next!
What a lovely card Korin. The trees are so pretty and I love the script background. The twine looks great with the button. :o)
very Beautiful Holiday card what detais in the trees. wow you have done a great job. thanks for sharing and for the chance ti win.
abbraddock@msn.com
Love the background stamp.
I love your design!
love the papers and stamps, your card is lovely
For some reason your card made me teary eyed...don't know why. But I love your card--the tree especially...
beautiful card
Great looking card! Love the script print and the use of kraft paper. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com
Love your card! Simple and cute. I especially like the trees and how they pop off the card. The twine pulls it all together nicely.
Lovely card--I like the layout.
Your card is really pretty! I love the layering and your choice of colors, too!!
So pretty! I really want that tree stamp! Love how you put 3 different stamp sets together
Amazing card!
Love the card - gorgeous :)
FAbulous Christmas card Korin, love those trees
that's a really cute card
Very pretty Christmas card! Whoever receives it will love it!
What a great Christmas card! Thanks for the inspiration to get started on mine!
Great card -- welcome back!
LOVE those leaves!!
Super cute
Great card! One of my favorites!! Love the twine accent!
Wonderful artwork! Love the look on kraft paper!
What a perfect christmas card! TFS CallyAnn
Cute xmas card. I like how you made the trees pop.
Goodness Miss Korin! this is so Lovely! I love your custom stamped script BG and the Lovely Pine Trees decked out in Holiday style! So Pretty Petty!
Hugs
Shannon 8-)
Great card. I love the greens on the stamped kraft background. The twine is a nice finishing touch.
Gorgeous card!
Korin, what a gorgeous Christmas card. Love the trees with the red stickles on the striped paper. Your text background is also perfect. Love it with the twine tying it all together!
Beautiful card Korin!! Love it very much.
Wonderful Christmas card! The striped DP is perfect behind the trees!
How sweet Korin!
Such a beautiful holiday card...I love it!
Wonderful card! Love the script and the trees! Thanks for sharing.
Katie B.
Beautiful card! I love it. Thanks for the inspiration!
Love your card! The trees look great cut and popped out!
This is an adorable card!! Great work!
Post a Comment