Sunday, May 6, 2012

Silhouette Flowers


What a weekend!!!  I finally had a few minutes to just sit and relax (which in my case means stamp).  I was gone most of yesterday, then my youngest had two friends sleep over who also came to church with us this morning.  They went home this afternoon so before we head back out for choir practice I thought I'd get a smidge of stamping in :).  I went to my old faithful, SCS, to see what the challenge was for today.  The gallery we were given to CASE today is amazing.  I had a hard time choosing because I love all of Heather's work.....she has such a simple yet beautiful style.

This is the card I chose to CASE from her gallery: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2164273?&cat=500&ppuser=135086  It was PERFECT for a new set I've been playing with :).

For my card I changed the card base from white to kraft and stamped the sentiment at the bottom instead of the top. I also used different stamps and colors.

Thanks for stopping by!





Stamps: Nature Silhouettes (images) & Timeless Classic (sentiment)-Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Paper: kraft CS & white CS
Ink: my son's crayola markers :)

3 comments:

Ceal said...

beautiful Korin I almost chose that same card and then I realized I didn't have any markers for it:(

Wendy said...

This is beautiful Korin!!!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Korin. Wonderful colors.