Thursday, May 10, 2012

Trying Time

I had hoped to stamp earlier today but I just couldn't get to it until after dinner so my post is a bit later than usual.  When I saw the challenge on SCS today to use a bird on your card I knew just the set I would use...
  

To create this watercolor look, I color directly onto the stamp and then spritz it with water--so fast and easy, yet so beautiful!

Stamps: Nature Silhouettes-images, Music Background, Jesus Cares-sentiment (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
Paper: Little Miss (BoBunny)
Ink: Crayola markers, versafine, chalk inks for sponging
Accessories: border punch, pearls, ribbon

Have a lovely evening!


8 comments:

Jenna said...

This is so absolutely GORGEOUS!! I LOVE it, Korin!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Beautiful!

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Korin. The design paper matches perfectly with that stamp.

Carissa said...

Beautiful card. Love that gorgeous bow. Hugs, Carissa

Shannon White said...

Wowzers Miss Korin! This is just Beautiful! Love your Wonderful Watercolor technique! Just So Fabulous! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Korin. The silhouette images look great.

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!

Shannon White said...

Goodness what a Lovely card Miss Korin! the silhouette flowers are so Beautiful! I am going to have to give your Watercolor technique a whirl! Just Love how this turned out and you paired it with such Beautiful dp's too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon