You'll find today's featured sets very useful and versatile for those many birthday cards you make each year.
- Stamp set includes 17 sentiments
- Set measures approximately 4" x 6"
- The first sentiment measures approximately 1 3/4" x 7/8"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
- Stamp set is priced at $15
- Stamp set includes 5 sentiments
- Set measures approximately 6" x 4"
- The first sentiment measures approximately 3" x 1"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
- Stamp set is priced at $15
For the front of my card I used the fun Birthday Bash set. I stamped the candle across the card and then popped up three of them with the dies. The sentiment is from the Script Birthdays set. I love how you can combine the sentiments to make countless birthday greetings!
For the inside of the card I stamped a few more candles, a greeting from Birthday Innies and the large Happy Birthday from Birthday Bash. These sets all work so well together....staples for any stampers supply closet. :)
Check out some more of the fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away both of these fabulous stamp sets to one lucky commenter!
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Wednesday, April 10th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Thursday, April 18th.
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!






25 comments:
Wonderful birthday card. I like all the colors of candles and great verse for the inside.
Super birthday card! I love how you popped up a few candles! I love these two sets! Just what I need since birthday cards are what I make the most! TFS God bless!!
Super cute card Korin. Love the fabulous innies! These will be well used!
Stunning CAS card!
fun, fun, fun!
Sandra ltb
What a fun birthday card! Wonderful colors and the inside sentiment is fabulous!
Love the fun colors of your card and I think everyone needs these stamp sets. :)
Great quick, fun, colorful birthday card!
Simple, fun, colorful, very modern looking. Just the right font look for the sentiment. Well done.
totally fun!!! love the bright colours!
great Birthday card...Like all the colors.
Love all the fun, bright colors!
{hugs}
Indy
Look at all those cute candles!!! Perfect card for anyone and the inside is just as fabulous.
Great card. Love the candles.
craftymom205 at yahoo dot com
So cute, lovely card
Happy belated birthday, Korin! Wow, 35.... that seems long ago for me! LOL! Great birthday card design inside and out.
Great card with the candles! Love the fun colors. Wonderful birthday sets. love all the innies sentiments.
This card is so colorful with all the candles and it could be used for anyone. It was a great idea to pop some of them up. Thanks
Great card, love the large Happy Birthday!
Great card! I hope you have a very special birthday as well.
Great colors on this card. Hope you had a wonderful birthday.
Very nice card...like how you popped up three candles.
Love the simple clean look on your card and the bright colors!!
This is just Stunning!
Love everything about it!
Thank You so much for sharing
your wonderful talent
with all of us!!
Hugs
Lorianna
I do like how all these stamps do go so well together. Sweet idea!
Post a Comment