Today we're featuring our new Birthday Bash stamp set and matching dies!
by Korin Sutherland 6x8 $26
This fantastic stamp set is a must have for all of your birthday needs and the matching die set just make it even more fabulous!
- Stamp set includes 18 images and 9 sentiments
- Set measures approximately 6" x 8"
- The party hat image measures approximately 1 3/8" x 2"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
- Stamp set is priced at $26
- Die set includes 18 dies
- Can be used with or without the stamp set
- Die set is priced at $23.75
- Get them BOTH for just $45 when you purchase the Birthday Bash Bundle-available for a limited time!
These stamps and dies make for some super quick birthday cards and we all need them from time to time, don't we? ;) This card is pretty self explanatory. I cut out the shapes, stamped the images and added them to my card base. The wish sentiment was stamped and colored (the flame) and then I added some twine. Pretty easy peasey!
This one is pretty simple, too. I used a Kaleidecolor pad to stamp the Happy B Day sentiment and made it into the base of my gift. The lid was stamped and then I added the word celebrate and topped it off with the die cut ribbon. So fun and so easy!
Check out some of the other fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away this adorable stamp set to one lucky commenter!
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Wednesday, April 10th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Thursday, April 18th.
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!






38 comments:
Love the festive colours!!!
hugs :)
Love these cute and simple ideas.
Why do I beat myself up trying to
create something that really is not me, when this type of card conveys just who I am and what I want to say! hmmmmm
I like the simplicity of the design and the colors on both.
Fantastic, crisp designs Korin! Gorgeous colors too~
Beautiful card! so much fun havin die cuts to go with the stamps!
I love the sleekness of your designs!
Two vary cute clean & simple cards! Love the bright colors! These two sets would make it so easy to whip up cute birthday cards!
Great cards.
craftymom205 at yahoo dot com
Such pretty cards Korin. I especially love the changing colors on the second. Neat idea! Fabulous stamp set Korin. Love the different pieces and the the matching dies. So many possibilities!
Great cards Korin!! Love your style!
Korin, just the kind of cards I love - lots of clean, white space with bright pops of colour, love them both!
I like the colors and style of the cupcake card. Sweet! [pun intended... LOL]
I love the colors you chose for these cards. Fantastic.
Em
emsmanythoughts.blogspot.com
timandem2000@yahoo.com
Love these CAS cards, Korin...both are festive and have wonderful designs! After going through the hop, I find it amazing that this versatile set can look both juvenile and elegant, feminine or masculine, depending on the colors and layout! Wonderful release! Hugs!
What gorgeous colors and that cupcake looks delicious.
Korin great new set and dies that coordinate! Always doing birthday cards and these two are great ones to case!
love,love,love. can't wait to get my set
Love both your bright and fun cards!
Your cards are adorable and I love the colors on both!
loving this set!
Sandra ltb
Love the new sets. I am one who does not like to cut around stamped images. Who does not love cupcakes!!!
Sweet BD cards with such bright & merry colors!
Pretty card, Korin!! Very "sweet" stamp set and matching dies!
These are both great cards.
These are both so great! I really like the first with those bright colors. And that sentiment with the candle as the "i" is so cute! Love the CAS style of both cards.
Such cute cards Korin! Love the colors on the first one and the spectrum pad you used on the second ROCKS!! Great varigated colors!
Very cute ! Bright and happy!
Happy Birthday! Fun release -- Fabulous way to link with Inlinkz! Thanks for a very fun hop
The fun, bright colors are perfect for these birthday stamps and dies! Super festive!
{hugs}
Indy
Both cards are bright and fun! Great set! TFS God bless!!
Love these bright, cheerful creations! Wonderful!
Love the ease and versatility of the stamp set and dies. Your cards are bright and fun.
What a fun new set for quick birthday cards! Love the bright cheery colors you used on your cards!
Super fun release! Love the bright colors you chose!
{hugs}
Indy
Lovely cards and the hot pink is fun
Fun designs and fabulous colors, Korin! Thanks for the continued inspiration.
Your cards are so cute Korin! I love the colors in the first, they are so bright and cheery--and as for the second, I think I may need to look for one of those stamp pads!
Chris L.
This is just Stunning!
Love everything about it!
Thank You so much for sharing
your wonderful talent
with all of us!!
Hugs
Lorianna
Post a Comment