Here's one of the cards I made when I finally found that mojo...and look, NO stamping!
I used some gorgeous paper from Kaiser Craft called Chapter One. I have been hoarding this pad because I love it so much, but I thought it was time to use it again. It's so pretty!!! The bird is from a SNSS die and the rest is DP, even the tag sentiment was one of the punch outs at the back of the DP pad. Cool, huh? I added some twine and frayed the ends. The paper roses were lightly sponged with blue ink and then sparkled up with some Stickles (which you can't see in the pic, unfortunately). Oh, and the pretty background shape is from the Top Note die from Stampin' Up.
Thanks for visiting today! I hope you and yours are avoiding the sickies!


3 comments:
Gorgeous card!!
That is some gorgeous paper, gorgeous card too. :)
Stunning card! Love how gorgeous this is and you didn't even stamp! Love that little bird!!! Hope all returns to health at your house. So far we have avoided it but friends all around us have gotten it!
Post a Comment