Sunday, March 10, 2013

Vintage Seed Packet

Welcome to Day #2 of your March Release Features!  

Today's featured set is Dina Kowal's
Vintage Seed Packet

This lovely set is full of fabulous elements which will create some gorgeous cards and more!
  • Set includes 3 images and 7 sentiments 
  • Set measures approximately 4"x6"
  • Circle frame image measures approximately 3" x 3 1/4"
  • Designed by Dina Kowal
  • Set is priced at $15

This set is so full of possibilities.  For my card I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them with my Copics.  I added the sentiment in the banner with Versafine Onyx Black.  The DP is from For the Record 2 by Echo Park.  I added some lace trim, ribbon, pearls, Stickles (to the center of the flower) and lovely quill roses (made by a sweet friend and customer) to finish off the card.

I hope you like it!  I have to admit, I have been really struggling with busy cards lately since I have been on such a CAS kick. 

Check out more fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.

Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away this lovely stamp set to one lucky commenter! 

The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Wednesday, March 13th.  The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage on Thursday, March 14th.

Thanks so much for joining us!  Enjoy the hop!

34 comments:

Sue D said...

This is gorgeous! Love your coloring and the elegant paper and embellishments.

Birgit said...

I love anything related to gardening and this set is on my wish list. What a kind offering.

Kris B said...

Beautiful! Very elegant! Love how the image is colored and the red and black ribbon are gorgeous! TFS God bless!!

Unknown said...

Love that stamp set. You showed it off superbly! Thanks for sharing your talent.

marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

Ravengirl said...

This is so striking! I love it!

Anonymous said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous, love the black and the rich red, just beautiful. A very wonderful stamp set. Mary L Schreiber

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Love it! It is just stunning! The colors are sooo vibrant and who can resist a black, white and red color combo? This is a beautiful stamp set!

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful card Korin - very vintage like velvet wallpaper.

Janet said...

Love the colors used and how you colored the poppy!!

Zella said...

STUNNING!!! So pretty & feminine.

itzamitzi said...

This is such a striking card! I love red and black together. Your coloring is great and I love the two little flowers you added with the ribbons.

Cynthia said...

Wow, this is so rich and elegant, Korin. Lovely design! I couldn't help but notice the verse today - I Thess 4:16-17.... what a blessed comfort for those who know Christ as their personal Savior! I so appreciate that you use KJV for your scripture stamps as well.

Just Me said...

Beautiful card. Great coloring. Love this set and its so versatile

Unknown said...

Outstanding! You are very talented, and this set lends itself to your skills.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card and set Korin. Love the black and with background.

Pati said...

Beautiful! Very elegant, love the black, white & red with the gold banner. I like all the white around the image & your touches of red in the tiny blooms framing the image.

Bev Gerard said...

Wonderful card! Love the black + red, then that splash of golden for the sentiment banner! This is a very special stamp set, Korin!

~Bev

Debbie Adams said...

Korin, Love the card the black with red is beautiful. I love the dp and the way you colored in the banner. Just a lovely card.

slbt17 said...

beautiful job coloring - this is a very pretty set.
Sandra ltb

momandmec said...

Holy Moly this is so elegant....you've done an excellent job...this card says WOW!!!!!!to me.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

wow...love the color combo and the design of your card!

Natalie said...

This card is beautiful! What a lovely set!

craftymom205 said...

Great card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Cards By Betty said...

Really lovely it is nice to see such a different design with the set

Sarah said...

Wow, Korin, your card is stunning! Love those beautiful colors and that ribbon is so beautiful!

Linda Carson said...

Picture perfect artwork...and it's not too busy!!

Catherine Kraft said...

Beautiful card. I love everything about it - the colors you chose, the layout, the coloring - everything! Great job! blessings~

Sabrina said...

WOW! Your card is so stunning! Love the damask background! It looks so elegant!!

Sherry said...

gorgeous!! love black, white and a pop of red! I think you have a winner here!!

Becky Dunham said...

This is stunning Korin! I love the color combination and all the extra details! I personally love "busy cards" :) This set is definitely a must have on my wish list!

Jonia said...

Beautiful Korin, just BEAUTIFUL!

Jo4Him said...

Gorgeous card-very elegant. Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Super beautiful, Korin!! I love the coloring detail and the design is fabulous!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful!!! Love the red and black color combo. Looks very classic. TFS