Welcome to Day #1 of your March Release Features!
We are SO
excited to announce our NEWEST stamp
illustrator/designer, Diane Zechman! WOOHOO!!!
So...today's featured set features Diane's precious images..
This fantastic set is
for all you coffee and tea lovers out there! (RAISING HAND HERE!!!) :)
- Set includes 5 images and 17 sentiments
- Set measures approximately 6"x8"
- Stacked cups image measures approximately 1 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Illustrated by Diane Zechman
- Set is priced at $26
I love the sweet images in the set and had a great time working with Diane to add all the great sentiments. I have a feeling I will be using this one a lot.
For my card, I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with my Copics. I added the sentiment which was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black, matted the panel, added some twine and popped it up on the pretty DP base which is from Everyday Eclectic by Echo Park.
Check out more fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away this adorable stamp set to one lucky commenter!
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Wednesday, March 13th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage on Thursday, March 14th.
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!


35 comments:
Love the colors of your card.
craftymom205 at yahoo dot com
So pretty - the background paper goes perfectly! And love the extra touch of the twine...very nice!
love, love, love this set!
Great card!
Sandra ltb
What a beautiful card! I love the colors and the paper!!
The more I see all the different cards the more I love this set. Looks like they are fun to make.
Thank you DT for sharing all the various ideas on how to use this set.
What a fantastic card! The more examples I see the more I have to have these stamps!
Beautiful papers and colors Korin!
Love your card! Wonderful colors! Wish I knew how to color like that! TFS God bless!!
Very pretty card. I like the paper and twine and your coloring. Love the sentiments in this set.
Love those colors, Korin! A beautifully cheerful card!
This is gorgeous! I love that design paper and those cute cups.
This sweet card would brighten any coffee-lover's day!
Korin, this is so pretty! Love the coloring and colors you've chosen for this delightful card!
Oh, so pretty Korin. Love the fabulous colors. Another great release!
The teacups match the DP perfectly, Korin! Wonderful colors and CAS design! So pretty!
Darling card! It's amazing how people can take the same stamps and create something totally unique! Great job!
You always know how to choose colors that are so beautiful together, and then the background paper is perfect. Which came first? Anyway you are very gifted.
The colors are beautiful! Great coloring!
Great card..love the bright colors...very cheery
Love it! You picked the perfect background paper to set it off. It's simple yet outstanding. That's my kind of card!
Love the colors in this! So pretty!
Beautiful! Your eye for color is fantastic!
Ohhh, what a fun set!! Love your bright cheery colors, and how you colored the cups & matched the paper! I wouldn't have liked that paper otherwise, cool, inspiring!
This is such a cute set and your card is as sweet as can be!
Love your card. I really like that stacked cups stamp a lot
The coloring on this card is what makes it stand out. You remind me that even paper I don't know what to do with, can be used in an amazing way. The teal in the cups really blends in. Love the twine accent and the sentiment. This card would really "perk me up". Thank you so much.
fantastic colors!
Great card! Love your colors!
very pretty@@ love your stamps!!!
Korin you really have my heart fluttering right now with these amazing sets. Wow is all I can say.
I <3 this card Korin! The colors are fun and the layout perfect! I love the sentiment's font on this set!
I just love this card. It is such a happy card. The whole set has so many fantastic images and sentiments. Thanks for sharing.
I love the paper you used for this card. Great choice! :D
Adorable card; love the details and colors. Thanks for sharing
What a fun and cute card! I love how you colored the image!
Post a Comment