Today's Mixability Challenge at SCS was to splatter....so that's what I did. All over the place. You should see my craft area...but it's all good. Creativity is always messy!
I paired this fun technique with another challenge on SCS, the Free 4 All challenge which was to use music theme and the color blue (Singin' the Blues). The challenge was perfect for this week's featured set, Under His Wings, since it has part of a hymn in it, so I grabbed my stamps, inks and other goodies and set to work.
| Stamps: Under His Wings & Music Background-Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps |
| Paper: watercolor paper, blue cardstock-SU |
| Ink: Moonstruck inkpad and reinker-CTMH |
| Accessories: bird dies-Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, ribbon |
| Techniques: splatter with dish soap, reinker, water and straw |

4 comments:
Ah, beautiful blue! I'd say your head cold hasn't dampened your creativity! :) This is a lovely, serene work of art!
This is so cool. I need to check out the mixability challenge. Sounds like a lot of fun. I love what you did with both challenges.
I pray you are feeling better soon.
Melissa
Korin, this is beautiful! Hope you are feeling better.
"Under His Wings" is one of my favourite hymns. It's beautifully displayed with your cut-out birds and music. Lovely!
Post a Comment