We're excited to be featuring two very useful sets today...
- Stamp set includes 10 sentiments & 10 numbers
- Set measures approximately 4" x 6"
- The first sentiment measures approximately 3" x 7/8"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
- Stamp set is priced at $15
- Stamp set includes 6 sentiments
- Set measures approximately 6" x 4"
- The first sentiment measures approximately 2 3/8" x 3/8"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
- Stamp set is priced at $15
For this this card I used the Celebrating Milestones set coupled with the Precious Poppies set. I stamped the images in Versamark ink and embossed them with Iridescent Ice EP, then sponged the color. The sparkle is a lot prettier in real life. :) By leaving off the word anniversary or birthday, this card could actually fit either occasion.
Check out more fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away both of these fabulous stamp sets to one lucky commenter!
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Wednesday, April 10th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Thursday, April 18th.





22 comments:
I loved this card from the moment I layed eyes on it, Korin, it's a shimmery, gorgeous beauty, bet it's even more stunning IRL!!!
Very pretty--I like your sponging and the bling.
I saw this card and fell in love. I love the sponging. TFS
What a great CAS card!! I love the pop of red!
Beautiful, Korin!!
Gorgeous card, Korin! I love the contrasting colors and how vibrant the red is with the white backdrop - fabulous! Oh how I wish I were 30, lol! My dh is celebrating is 50th next week - and truly we learn He gives to us a beautiful blessing in each of those years! TFS!
*Blessings!*
Love it!!! The soft colouring is amazing.
Love this card! So pretty!
The shading on the flowers looks wonderful!
I like your pretty, pink flowers.
Lovely! What wonderful bold poppies! Love this stamp set! TFS God bless!!
Gorgeus colored flowers for a beautiful card. Love it.
Gorgeous!! The pops of red against all the white is so stunning and I love the bling floating around the sentiment. And clever you leaving off the ending so it could be either birthday or anniversary. : )
Lovely card Korin. The poppies look fabulous with the sponging and the scallop rhinestones. Awesome sets!
Very, very pretty!! All the white just makes those poppies pop!!
Beautiful card.
craftymom205 at yahoo dot com
This is just Stunning!
Love everything about it!
Thank You so much for sharing
your wonderful talent
with all of us!!
Hugs
Lorianna
Beautiful card Korin!
This card has that special touch. The way you combined the precious poppies set and the milestone set fits perfectly. The bling and ribbon really set it off. Beautiful
Great layout, stamping and coloring.
Pretty! I like the layout & coloring, with the scalloped bling.
Very pretty! Love the colors you used.
Post a Comment