- Stamp set includes 12 images
- Set measures approximately 8" 6"
- The cityscape image measures approximately 4 1/8" x 7/8"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
- Stamp set is priced at $26
I made so many cards with this set I wasn't sure which ones to share, so I am shared then all! :)
Check out more fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away this awesome stamp set to one lucky commenter!
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, May 17th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, May 20th.
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!








45 comments:
Korin, you really rocked this set...both in designing it and creating fabulous cards!
Thanks for sharing them all! Love silhouettes--my favorite is the farm scene.
I am sooo in love with this set. All your cards are fabulous!
Wow! Love all your cards and you did a great job designing this stamp set. I want it! :)
I'm so glad you designed this set' I
think it's my new favorite. Your cards are beautiful and give me lots of inspiration!
Love the cards.
craftymom205 at yahoo dot com
Fabulous cards Korin! This set is gorgeous and you made some beautiful cards :)
These are all amazing! I want to sponge like you do!! ;) I love the farm card with the early morning sky. My dad would love that silhouette!!
All of your cards are just beautiful, Korin! And can I tell you how much I love this set...it has to be one of my all time favorites!
I can tell you are having a lot of fun with this set! I love them all!!
These are stunning! Love the silhouettes!
Wow, these are all amazing. I am really loving these silhouette stamps.
All of your cards look amazing! But I really like the 'Happy B-day' one with the flying geese. Oh my word - that is gorgeous! But all of your cards are so pretty!
I can see why it would have been hard to chose - they're all fabulous! Great set and great cards! :)
Such a SPECTACULAR collection of cards with this fantastic new set Korin! I love how you show us how to obtain beauty in a single, mail-friendly, layer! I can feel the warmth radiating behind the elephant and giraffe with that absolutely PERFECT sentiment, the depth of color you achieved with the birds flying overhead, the true vibrance of your lighthouse card and the suns rays behind the farm scene. I look forward to added this terrific set to my SNSS collection someday!
~ Meredith
WOW!!! That's about all I can say!! This set is amazing and all your cards are fabulous! Love the different feel to each one.
You have really shown what this set can do and how it can be used. Loved all of the varied formats.
Beautiful scenes and artwork. Just breathtaking.
Tish
cattish@verizon.net
Woo hoo so many great cards! This set really does inspire card making! lol! Just might be my Mother's Day present!
Hi Korin,
You have showcased your stamps beautifully, love the colours in the geese skyline..stunning :-)
Donna Jones
CAS and stunning! Love this new set.
Lynn
wow! Way to rock those stamps. Just stunning cards from simplistic to layered. Love the ALL!!!!
Love how these simple cards can still look so ellagant.
WOW! Your cards are amazing! I really love this new stamp set. Thanks for the inspiration. :D
Six beauties...like them all...the crisp white cardstock with your brightly colored images really "pop".
I agree you definitely rocked this set! they are all so pretty!
Wow! You have made some amazing cards here, Korin! Love, love, love the scene you created with the ducks! Fantastic! And your offset safari-fabulous!
Another great release Korin. This set is awesome. Love the different scenes. You did an amazing job with it. Lovely samples. the sponging looks great. Especially love the last card with the awesome background and the clouds.
Korin, your cards are amazing and so is this set! Fantastic DT hop! All of the cards were fabulous!
Wow what card to choose! Beautiful art.
Ter ;)
i love this stamp set and your cards, such lovely scenes, thank you for sharing them all
WOW! the colors, the images, the inspiration! Lovely cards and lovely landscape stamps Korin!
Thank you for sharing them all, I really like what you did with this set. Can't wait to get it!
Korin, amazing card samples for your beautiful new stamp set.
Beautiful cards! Love them all. The colors for the lighthouse. Thanks
Your delight in the set really shows in your creations!! I love them all, but the lighthouse one just shines.
Wowsers! These are fabulous designs, Korin. I especially love what you've created with the barnyard silhouette.
Hi Stranger. It has been so long since I have been here. Your cards are just as stunning as I remember them to be. You know that I have always loved your way to make cards. You co-ordinate papers and embellishments like no other I know. Wow is all I can say about these beauties today. Love this set so much Korin and would love to have them in my stamp stash. Hugs.Happy Mother's Day sweetie. Hope your boys love on you big time.
I LOVE the set of stamps you have created! The only thing I wish it had was a small town scene. Your cards are great and inspiring, especially the lighthouse one [love the color combos] and the city scene.
Amazing! All your cards are simply amazing! Love all of them! TFS God bless!
Korin, I love every card! Wonderful stamp set!
Oh my goodness....these are stunning. Love the sunrise in yellow!
Great use of these silhouettes. Every card is a work of art. Thank you for sharing
You clearly love this set and so do I. Those gorgeous backdrops you created took my breath away!
Wow! So many beautiful cards. They're all fabulous but I especially like your use of white space in the first few cards.
Post a Comment