- Stamp set includes 6 images and 12 sentiments
- Set measures approximately 4" x 6"
- The worm image measures approximately 2" x 1"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
- Stamp set is $15
Check out more fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away this adorable stamp set to one lucky commenter!
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, May 17th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, May 20th.
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!








21 comments:
ok, Korin, this set is sooooo adorable!! Your cards are so cute! I love the papers you have picked, they just really make the cards pop!
These are so great. I love all the bright patterns you have chosen. They really make the bugs stand out and the be the center of attention on the card.
I really like the simplicity of the spider card. Made me LOL.
I like the snail card the most!
WOW! I LOVE your cards! I like using dsp on cards and you have done a great job of that. Your colors are so cheery. I raised a son and fully agree with what you said about "friends" being brought into the house!
Cuteness! Each card is so colorful and brings back memories of 'boys and bugs'! Love this set, Korin!
jackpot!
looks like you had a lot of fun with this set!
Sandra ltb
Love all the cute cards you made with this adorable set.
I enjoyed these cards. You used a variety of techniques on them and made great color and paper choices for them. These buggy stamps are so cute. Your designers did a great job on all the cards. Very fun hop.
All the cards are adorable. They would make a great gift as a set. I love this set of bugs. You all have done a wonderful job of showing off this new release. Look forward to see what tomorrow brings.
Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win one of them.
wonderful collection of cards and a fun new stamp set.
Never thought bugs could be so cute! All your cards are fantastic!
WOW, Korin! Love how each card features a different bug from this adorable set...a fun collection of creepy crawly cards for sure! Hugs!
Love the cards.
craftymom205 at yahoo dot com
Super cute cards Korin. Love these sweet bugs. Another great set with awesome images.
Beautiful cards, Korin! I'm not a bug person, but these creepy crawlies are really adorable!! I especially like your worm card - such happy colors. :)
Granddaughter thinks you are wonderful to produce Buggin', Korin! The fem crawler earthworm warms to her adoring eyes! Girl bugologists have a great one up on guy cards and designing their own catch of the day journal (and you thought it was going to be a diary of guy catches!) So totally fun to see your month to month growth since our days of bloggin' when Yahoo was new and fresh to the world of craft chat. Fun to see you in Buggin' action nowadays. mt23stamperatyaho Keep Looking Up!
What fabulous cards! You have designed another winner!
Super fun and cute cards!! Although I don't have a boy, my girl loves to play with worms and dirt.
Hi Korin,
What a super set of cards to showcase your stamps, great colours and sketches, hard to pick a favourite but really love the grasshopper stamp as it brings back memories of when my brother would take us girls out to find them :-)
Donna Jones
Cute cards! Love your colors, papers, patterns, so cheery!
Love the clouds on your "caught a bug" card!!
Post a Comment