- Stamp set includes 4 images
- Set measures approximately 4" 4"
- The striped cloud image measures approximately 2 1/2" x 1 1/4"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
- Stamp set is $11
- Coordinates with Clouds & Raindrops Dies
Today I'm sharing two cards using this fun set with matching dies. The top card was masked and sponged and then I popped up one of the clouds and added some stickles.
For the bottom card I thought I'd use one of the clouds to make a tree. I also used a sentiment from the Buggin' Ya set and the grass from the Landscape Silhouettes set.
Check out more fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away this adorable stamp set to one lucky commenter!
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, May 17th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, May 20th.





27 comments:
Great cards with this cloud set. I like how you turned a cloud into a tree on the second card.
Beautiful, love that you can use the clouds for other things also. Mary L Schreiber
Both cards are lovely. I like how the first card has just the clouds on it. It's as if it acknowledges that the recipient is going through a cloudy period. Then the sentiment reassures with its message.
The second card is darling. I love the patterned paper and the stitching. Having the stamped and die cut images on a panel is very effective.
The cloud stamps and dies are so versatile. Great job on the design!
Both of your cards are lovely. Love this new die.
Fantastic cards Korin!! Love the tree card :)
What fun clouds! I really like your cloud tree card, cute & colorful!
Great cards, Korin! Love your "tree"! Great minds think alike! ;)
I love the way you used both stamps and dies on the first card -- so pretty and clean and simple -- the second card is just as great and pretty, love the way you used it for a tree top. Wonderful cards!
Gorgeous cards!!! I love how you created a smaller scene on the bottom card! Looks so fun with the DP!
Two wonderful cards! Love the first CAS card, great sentiment! Very creative using the cloud as a tree top! TFS God bless!!
Lovely cards Korin. What a clever way of using the cloud on the tree! Happy Mother's Day!
Fabulous cards, Korin! Love the idea of using the clouds for trees...creative thinking outside the box!
Hope you are having a wonderful Mother's Day!
Love the simple look to the first card...but so very lovely.
Oooohhhh . . . these clouds make perfect trees! Love that stripe-y paper on the tree card, too.
Lovely sponging, love the cloud as a tree too
fabulous cards! love how you made the cloud into a tree.
Great card! Again a different usage of the cloud, way cool!
This cloud makes a perfect tree..love that!
Great CAS card and love that you used the cloud as a tree!
Cute card and cute set that can be used for more than just clouds
i love that cloud used as a tree
Gorgeous cards!
Lovely cards, anyone would get a lift in their Spirit on receiving one of these cards. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for the chance to win a versatile stamp set.
Two lovely cards! I love the clean & simple look of the first card and all the layers & stitching on the second. This is a great stamp set and I love the dies!
Hi Korin,
Beautiful CAS card perfect sentiment for the image you've created. Loving your cheery 2nd card, great use of the cloud for a tree top :-)
Donna Jones
Aren't you clever, Korin! This die cut cloud 'out of the box' tree and festive bg paper is ready for an outdoor party card. Nice! Total fun.
Keep Looking UP! mt23stamperatyaho
Love your wonderful cards. The clouds are beautifully done.
Post a Comment