Sunday, June 16, 2013

June Feature Blog Hop: Sweet Kiwi Koala

Welcome to Day 2 of our June Release Features! 






This cutie-patootie koala is sure to make anyone smile.  Create adorable summer picnic invitations or just brighten someone's day with a sweet summer greeting.

  • Stamp set includes 1 image and 9 sentiments
  • Set measures approximately 4" x 4"
  • The koala image measures approximately 2 3/8" x 2"
  • Illustrated by Korin Sutherland
  • Stamp set is $11
 


For this card I grabbed some fun summery papers and went with a pretty simple design.  I cut Kiwi out and popped him up for some dimension.



For my second card, I made a fun pocket picnic invitation.  The sentiment was computer generated and printed on cardstock.


Check out more fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.

Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away this precious stamp set to one lucky commenter!  

The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, June 21st.  The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, June 24th.

Thanks so much for joining us!  Enjoy the hop!

23 comments:

nan cee said...

Your cards are just adorable. I love this new set and I hope to win it!

merrymstamper said...

Both cards are adorable! LOVE the papers you used on the first one. The invitation is super cute!

Sue D said...

Cute cards. I like your coloring, papers and use of twine.

Heather said...

These are both so cute! And just perfect for summer. Love that invitation.

Krissy said...

As always, your cards are adorable, Korin! Thanks so much for the chance to win - you're so generous!

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Just adorable! This set is really cute, I love it!

Chris L.

craftymom205 said...

Love the card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Pam said...

Love your cards! This set is so sweet. Love it.

Pam D said...

Both cards are adorable! Love the design and coloring, and the pocket card/invite?, way too cute, TFS!

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness, your cards are so cute!! This looks like such a fun stamp set!

Mary said...

I love both of your cards. I just love this set. I love the colors, the papers you choose, and the twine. Just love them both and the set.

Ceal said...

super sweet both of them!

Janis said...

So cute!!! On the invitation, love how the curved red part at the top echoes the watermelon shape.

Jennie said...

Sweet cards Korin and LOVE the invitation one!!

Shanta said...

Such a lovely card! Love the base too!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Both cards are adorable. The pocket on the second one is a neat idea. TFS

Mary K said...

Such an interesting combination of colors and textures..and it all works so well!

Sabrina said...

Such a cute card!!

Stacy Morgan said...

THe invite is totally cute idea! Both are delightful.

Riette said...

Love the pocket card. MUST TRY!
xxxx
Riette

stampingbowd said...

Fabulous cards!!!! I just love the design on your first one!! Love the DP! So cute! Your pocked invitation is SO SWEET!!! This is a fabulous set!

Beverly S. said...

Wonderful cards...you did such a great job coloring your images. :)Love how the second one is a pocket card. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Love colours n textures