Friday, June 28, 2013

Summer Die-version Blog Hop & Die Release

Welcome to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Summer Die-Version Blog Hop!  

We are so thrilled to bring you 3 fabulous new die sets today, plus oodles of eye candy for your creative taste buds. :) 
 

Before we get to sharing the pretties, check out these wonderful new dies!



Largest die measures approximately 3/4" x 1 1/2" 


Shape Dies   $19.75

Triangle side measures approximately 1 1/2"



Wave Dies   $8.50

Dies measure approximately 5 1/2" wide


How fun are they?!  Wait till you see what the DT did with them!!  


Here are some fun cards I made with the shape dies...
 



This one features the small leaves dies plus a sneak peek at a new set being released in a couple weeks.


And finally, my favorite cards of the bunch...the first one featuring our new Wave dies and the sweet Happy Ocean Friends set. :)




And this one uses both the wave dies and the shape dies. :)


 
Be sure to comment at each stop along the way for a chance to win!  We will be awarding 3 winners one of the new die sets!

Happy Hopping!!

42 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all your cards as always, but "God's plans for your life..." is my favorite. How very true! The new die sets are FABULOUS!!

Chrisd said...

Korin ,
I just love the new dies and my shopping list grows longer with each beautiful idea shared!

Cathymac said...

As always...your creations are stunning, Korin, and very creative! I envy your CAS style! See you soon, my friend...Hugs!

Bridget said...

Wow, you've given us a feast of inspiration with these cards, Korin, I love the new dies, you've given us some wonderful eye candy, all right!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such pretty cards Korin. Especially love the little sail boat and the beach scene with the cute turtle and crab. You made me want to get that set (image that, I don't think I have it). Fabulous new dies! You did it again!

Kathy said...

Love all the cards that you made using the new dies. Guess I need all three. Thanks for the inspiration.

Maria said...

very pretty cards

Sue D said...

Wonderful cards using these new dies!!

diane zechman said...

They are all so creative, Korin. I love that fabulous little boat!

Jean Bullock said...

First card. Clean and simple. Love the paper choices and chevron die cut design. The ribbon is the perfect choice.

Second card. Love the embossed background. The pieced die cut flower with that delightful paper and the pearls in the center. Very pretty.

Third card. Great sentiment and layering.

Fourth card. This the cutest little die cut scene ever. Love that cork you used for the sand. The layering is great. Cut how you used the tag die cut for the sentiment.

4th card. Love the layered scene you created in the sentiment panel I like how you put the sentiment on the little banner and tied it to the boat. Really gives it a feeling of movement.

Natalie said...

So creative and clever using those shapes, love it!! God bless and have a great weekend!

Natasha G.P. said...

Your beach scene is sooooooo adorable. I LOVE those guys. And the waves are perfect.

sharon g said...

The gingham is so cute and summery. Great job.

Moosisk said...

I absolutely adore your cards! You have a wonderful style. Thanks for the inspiration. :D

Mary-Anne V said...

What a great bunch of cards...these dies are amazing. As you have show they have so many uses!

Ceal said...

such beauties as always your cards are so creative

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love all of the paper choices. Great cards.

Pam said...

Love your beautiful cards! These dies are fabulous. Your papers are great.

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anita said...

I love the dies! Your cards are so amazing!

Katie said...

You cards are amazing!! I love that little boat with the waves, the flower you made, the leaves around the verse...amazing!

I met you last weekend at Angelas and you mentioned that you had a challenge site and I entered with the stamp set I bought from you. I thought you might like to see my entry. I am number 29 at the sweet stop or you can go here, http://www.flickr.com/photos/53388866@N02/9161436115/in/photostream

Off to do the hop! Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Cards By Betty said...

Cards are all great especially the one with God's plan for your life the die's work so well with the christian sentiments

Michele I said...

great cards love the turtle and the crab

Heidi H said...

These are all SO lovely!! I especially like the CAS design of the first, with your choice of patterned papers.

MiamiKel said...

Korin, this is just as beautiful as a post can be! Each one just made me smile and a great feel of happiness just bursts from your post tonight. What creative and whimsical cards, elegant and faith-filled .... beautiful work :) TFS!

merrymstamper said...

Beautiful Cards Korin!!!

Scrappin' Diva said...

Wow! Beautiful cards! Love them all!

guilinger2 said...

The bright colors of your cards make me feel happy!

stampingbowd said...

Gorgeous! The dies are fabulous. Your cards so stunning! Really like the sentiment and design of the third! Such a wonderful sentiment to hold close on the tough days! Cute Sea card. Love the new wave die. I played along with your sketch challenge at SCS and fell in love with the sail boat card!

Riette said...

I'm just LOVING the shapes!!

ajax said...

Wow, you have been busy. So many uses for these dies with so many different occasions. We all need a stash like that. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

McStamper said...

Your cards are fabulous. I can't pick a favorite.

cardscookiecarrotcake said...

WOW! I´m really liking how versatile these dies are.

Tami B. said...

So many great cards. You just reinforced how much I love the wave & the shape dies.

~ Connie said...

FABULOUS cards! Clean and sophisticated; my favorite is the happy birthday chevrons -- it is definitely a "happy" card. thanks for sharing your talent.

Janis said...

The turtle and crab are sooooo cute! Nice job on all of them!!

Gail said...

Here is what I say about your card creations OHHHH and AWWWWWW! Just lovely! Thanks for showing us how you used the die cuts - I just love the bright cardstock choice of your first card creation - beautiful! Thanks for sharing your work Korin! Enjoy your crafting day! Gail
http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

Lynne said...

Enjoyed all your cards but I thought the best was the first one with the lovely colors and chevrons. This new set is terrific

Birgit said...

All your cards are adorable!!! The possibilities are endless with that wonderful shape die set! Love them all.

Unknown said...

Oh My Gosh----gotta pick my jaw up off the floor. I adore turtles!! Even so, I honestly cannot pick just one as a favorite. I LUV LUV LUV them all.

momandmec said...

Love the bright colors on the white background...love how you used the dies and dp....All your cards are just perfect...love them all!!!

Sharon Roselli said...

So many wonderful cards! My favorite is the summer scene with the turtle, love those stamps. The boat with the waves awesome. You are so talented thanks for sharing