- Stamp set includes 2 images and 8 sentiments
- Set measures approximately 6" x 4"
- The large image measures approximately 3 1/4" x 2 1/8"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
- Priced at $15
- Set of 2 dies
- Dies measure approximately 3/4" x 6"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
- Priced at $11.50
I love how perfectly these stamps and dies go together. The image was colored directly on the stamp with markers and then spritzed with water before stamped. Then I lightly sponged the sky around it. I used some lovely papers by Simple Stories, distressed the edges and added some pearls and Stickles for a bit of pizazz.
Check out more fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away 1 of these sets to two lucky winners!
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, July 19th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, July 22nd.
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!





33 comments:
Korin, love,love,love your beautiful cards. The "Celebrate Today" set and "Doily dies" are fabulous!
Your card is gorgeous!!! I appreciate your generosity in offering this giveaway... thanks.
Beautiful colorful, gorgeous. Those border dies are gorgeous. Mary L Schreiber
I love your card, the colors are so pretty.
Such a beautiful card and I love how you added the pearls to your border!!
So pretty...love how you stamped the flowers in various colours.
love this flower set and the sentiments. great colors
Blessings,
Phyllis
Beautiful card. Love the coordination of the background paper with the stamping,
How fabulous those flowers with the technique you used! Looks like they have some morning dew on it!
Wow, very pretty!! Love your coloring, spritzing & glitzin' of the flower image, your layering & color matching to the DP, the distressed edges yet with doily border & pearls...Beautiful card Korin!
Gorgeous!!! I love these new border dies and your watercolor look on the flowers is beautiful.
Pretty card. Love the watercolor look of the flowers.
Beautiful set and card Korin. Love the greetings with the silhouette image.
Very pretty--I like how you colored the flowers and the pearls on the border die.
Beautiful card. I love how you colored your silhouette flowers. The doily die with the pearls is a wonderful touch.
LOVE the colours of your card!
The colors of your stamped images combine perfectly with the DP! Gorgeous!
very cute card love the dollies die
This is beautiful, love the dp, the colors and the sweet card
So pretty with each flower colored instead of just as a silhouette. Love the border die and the pearls.
I always love your cards, Korin! The distressing and border add such character and I love the colors of your papers with the pretty flowers from the set!
Everything about this card is absolutely gorgeous!
Very beautiful card. Live the colors, the background, and the sponged sky. Very beautiful.
Stunning! The border is just gorgeous. I love the stamp and sentiments. The sentiments in this set just soothe the soul!
Beautiful cards!.. love how you used the border strips. TFS!
love the card and the sayings are very cool. I'll have to get me some
Very nice card. I like the way you ruffed up your edges.
That border die cut really makes the card--love the pearls!
Korin, the picture depicts the lover words and vice versa. Love creations that speak the sentiment. Thank you.
Distressed edges is one of my fave gechniques
What a pretty, colorful card, and I love the doily border!
This is a very beautiful card
Very pretty card. Love everything about it. The doily border is awesome!
Post a Comment