Monday, July 15, 2013

July Release Blog Hop Day 3

Welcome to day 3 of our July feature Blog Hops!  Today we're featuring the sweet new set called Cocoa's Get Well Wishes and the fabulous new sentiment set called Wishing You Well by Diane Zechman.



  • Stamp set includes 2 images and 8 sentiments
  • Set measures approximately 4" x 4"
  • The RX Cocoa measures approximately 2" x 2"
  • Designed by Korin Sutherland
  • Priced at $11

  • Stamp set includes 7 sentiments
  • Set measures approximately 4" x 4"
  • The "Get Well Soon" sentiment measures approximately 2" x 1/4"
  • Designed by Diane Zechman
  • Priced at $9




I gave the 3D paper piecing technique a try for this fun card featuring everyone's favorite mouse.  With a face that cute, this card is sure to brighten someone's day.  Don't you agree? :)

Paper: Composition & Color-Webster's Pages, Snap Basics-Simple Stories, white & red CS
Ink: Memento, Copics, Versafine
Accessories: heart rhinestones

Check out more fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.

Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away 1 of these sets to two lucky winners! 

The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, July 19th.  The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, July 22nd.

Thanks so much for joining us!  Enjoy the hop!

24 comments:

Unknown said...

What a GREAT card! Love sweet Cocoa! Another must have set :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute Cocoa card Korin. Love the darling image and your coloring is amazing as usual.

Tricia said...

Korin! I absolutely ADORE this card! I'm having a lot of trouble with one of my shoulders right now... don't you think I need a get well card????? ; )

Tricia

diane zechman said...

Love the popped up bandaid!

Sue D said...

So cute--I like the colors, papers and the heart bling.

Cathymac said...

Aaaaack...so stinkin' cute, Korin! Love the dimension achieved with the paper layers! Sweet design and a darling card! Hugs!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Sigh... my favorite card of this entire release, so beautifully colored Korin. I am drawn in by the soft glow around Cocoa Mouse (YAAY! He's back!) I wish I had 1/10th of your talent!
~ Meredith

Donna Whitten said...

I love your card, it looks so clean and neat. This is a cute stamp set.

merrymstamper said...

Korin, this is soooo sweet!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! I just love this card. It is gorgeous. The papers you choose are perfect for it. The heart rhinestones are adorable. Very cute and adorable get well card.

Barbara H said...

Such a cute card, shows off the stamp set so well. He's such a cute mouse.

Amy Marshall said...

I am loving the new releases and the DT is doing a wonderful job of showcasing the stamps and dies. Your card is wonderful, it should help make someone feel better.

Mary-Anne V said...

Very nice card...love the patterned paper strips and the layered image.

Kris B said...

Love your card! The little red hearts and the notebook paper! Of course Cocoa is such a cutie! Sure to make the recipient smile! TFS

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Such a cute card! I love the patterned paper strips and of course Cocoa. So glad to see a new Cocoa set, he is my favorite!

Chris L.

Indy's Designs said...

Korin,
Love the new Cocoa images! Also love the new sentiment set! Your card is too adorable!
{hugs}
Debbie

Ceal said...

just getting back into the swing of things from vacay and looking at all the Beautiful samples from this release! Beautiful cards Korin and I love that Cocoa one!

Pati said...

Pretty papers, fun coloring & color combo, I like the red framing & heart rhinestones!

Michele I said...

very cute card

Renuka said...

the images on this set are so cute.. love your card and the DPs. TFS!

jenniferp said...

what a neat way to say get well. love the card

Kay S said...

Adorable card! Love the added touches of bling, especially the hearts next to sweet Cocoa.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Adorable!!!

Janeen said...

Such an adorable set, yep the 3d looks real