Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July Release Blog Hop Day 4

Welcome to day 4 of our July feature Blog Hops!  Today we're featuring the gorgeous new set called Majestic Monarchs.



  • Stamp set includes 6 images & 3 sentiments
  • Set measures approximately 4" x 6"
  • The largest butterfly measures approximately 2 1/2" x 1 3/4"
  • Designed by Korin Sutherland
  • Priced at $15




Check out more fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.

Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away this set to one lucky winner! 

The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, July 19th.  The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, July 22nd.

Thanks so much for joining us!  Enjoy the hop!

20 comments:

Sue D said...

Very pretty cards with this lovely butterfly set. I like the pink and brown color combo of the first card.

Pati said...

Ah, one of my favorite color combos- pink & brown, just lovely with your butterflies!!

Kris B said...

Both card are beautiful! My fav is the pink/brown one! This set is gorgeous! TFS

Indy's Designs said...

Oh, just love the pink and brown together, and with those beautiful butterflies...{sigh}. Nicely done!

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card!

stampingbowd said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the pink and blue sponging! Lovely!

craftymom205 said...

Gorgeous cards.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Scrappin' Diva said...

Stunning cards! Love the first one!

Terri (blindstamper) said...

Stamping over patterned paper...I always like it, and forget to do it. Very pretty. Love the CAS masked card too.

zehra said...

Beautiful cards, love the first one

Renuka said...

wow... love both your cards.. first is so pretty and the other is true CAS. pink and brown is my fav color combo. TFS!

Kylie said...

Gorgeous cards. I love the different styles you bave showcased. Such versatile stamps - I love them! xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards with these gorgeous butterflies!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Lovely cards Korin! I especially like your one-layer card - the way you created that spectrum of color and the butterflies flying off the edge of the rectangle, so cool!

Sabrina said...

Both of your cards are fantastic!! I think this has to be my absolute favorite stamp set so far!!

jenniferp said...

so so so pretty going to have to start a wish list. love the card so pretty.........

Michele I said...

both cards are very cute

Birgit said...

Love your cards. They're both so pretty!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fabulous cards. TFS

DJreflections said...

How did you make your 1st card? That was gorgeous! Love the way you colored it