- Stamp set includes 1 sentiment
- Set measures approximately 3" x 4"
- Stamp measures approximately 2 1/2" x 3 3/8"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
- Priced at $9
For my next card I created a background. I stamped the feather image from Nature Silhouettes 2 multiple times in first and second generation and then sponged
around the edges and spritzed with an ink wash spray (a few drops of
reinker and some water). I stamped the sentiment over top and
added some pearls and die cut feathers with twine to finish it off.
- Stamp set includes 1 sentiment
- Set measures approximately 3" x 4"
- Stamp measures approximately 2 1/2" x 3 3/8"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
- Priced at $9
My second card is super simple. I just stamped the sentiment on a piece of notebook DP, used a spiral notebook punch for the edge and mounted it on other DPs. The buttons and twine were added for a bit of interest.
Check out some more samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving both of these sets away to one lucky winner!
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, August 16th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, August 19th.
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!







20 comments:
Love all the ways you showcased this wonderful sentiment.
Korin,
Your cards are all very beautiful. Can't put into words how much this sentiment means to me.
Wonderful cards. I especially like the sponged background with the butterfly. Two fabulous sentiment stamps.
Wonderful color palettes for your cards and beautiful layouts. My personal favorite is your second card *sigh* a stunning card!
I just adore the feathers. They are all wonderful, though, for different reasons. I like the tilted sentiment on one....
Both of these sentiments are ideal for pastoral cards. I hope to win them but would purchase them anyway!
Lovely cards, each so different. I love these sentiments.
All of you cards are just beautiful. I love all the designs.
All of them are Beautiful!
Beautiful cards! Love the different styles! Such wonderful sentiments! TFS
Wow! These are all so gorgeous. I LOVE the first one with those papers, the layout and that yummy black bow!
Awesome cards, Korin!!! I like the fact that you've shown how these beautiful sentiments can be used on many styles of cards.
Very sharp looking cards! love your use of dark paper to frame, the black & browns on white. Very cool brown feather background you made for your 2nd card.
I love these sentiments, Korin! And your cards are all gorgeous! I always love seeing your sponging. It is always so smooth and the different colors blend so nicely. :) Thanks for sharing!!
Korin, absolutely fabulous sets and your samples are just stunning. These are a must to have.
Wow! Fantastic cards! I love your ink blending and I LOVE the feather background on the second card!
beautiful! I love how you used the feather stamp.
Gorgeous display of these wonderful stamps! LOVE these cards.
Korin, All four of your cards are lovely! These sentiments are wonderful reminders for me, I should stamp them all over my house! As usual, the DT did any outstanding job showcasing these stamps! I love how you and so many others incorporated image stamps underneath the sentiment. Thank you for all the inspiration!
Wowzers on both of these beauties!😊
Post a Comment