Monday, August 12, 2013

NEW Decorative Frames

Welcome to day 3 of our August feature Blog Hops!  Today we're featuring a wonderful new set, Decorative Frames, that coordinates with one of our existing die sets, Decorative Plaques....a perfect match!




  • Stamp set includes 8 images and 12 sentiments
  • Set measures approximately 6" x 8"
  • The top left image measures approximately 2 3/8" x 2 5/8"
  • Designed by Korin Sutherland
  • Priced at $26
  • Coordinates with Decorative Plaque Dies




I love the many, many uses of the frames and other elements in this versatile stamp set!  My sample today features not only the Decorative Frames stamp set and coordinating plaque dies but also our Vintage Ornaments stamp set and Ornament dies and our Christmas Light Background stamp.


Check out more fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.

Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because
we're giving this stamp set away to one lucky winner!  

The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, August 16th.  The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, August 19th.

Thanks so much for joining us!  Enjoy the hop!

 

27 comments:

Unknown said...

Such an amazing card!

Susie said...

Beautiful Korin.

Tons of versatility with this set and I see that with each and every card creation today. This same beautiful purple, and an Easter image would be equally lovely. Thank you for the inspiration.

Donna Whitten said...

What a lovely card! I just love this release. It's a must have.

Amy Marshall said...

Gorgeous Card! Purple and black are my favorite colors. I love that you took those colors and created a beautiful Christmas card. Great set.

Stamping with grace said...

love your card. These are all very lovely sets.

merrymstamper said...

Beautiful!!! love the set you paired with it.

Unknown said...

Beautifully done. Love the design and colors.

Sue D said...

Beautiful--these frames really highlight the sentiment.

Pati said...

Very pretty! I love all the white with black framing & purple sponging! Cool combo of stamps & dies!

Darlene S. said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card...love the color combo! This set can be used for so many different things...I need this bad!

Kris B said...

Love the non-traditional color on your Christmas card! Very pretty! TFS

Grace Baxter said...

Such a pretty card. Unexpected colour choice for Christmas, and lovely.

phylliszimm said...

Love this new set. Your cards are wonderful

Scrappin' Diva said...

What a striking card Korin, absolutely gorgeous!

slbt17 said...

loving these dies!
Sandra ltb

Jennie said...

Classy card Korin! The the color scheme and how you sponged the edges.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Korin. The frame looks great with the ornament... love the soft sponging. Another great set.

Laraine R said...

Beautiful card! Love this new frame stamp set!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful card as always. Love the pink on the white card. TFS

Katie said...

Great card!! Love the sponging effect. Beautiful work. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Heather said...

Beautiful!! I love your color combo especially for a Christmas card. It's so clean and elegant.

JD/ Jill said...

Beutiful card and a great bow!

Anonymous said...

Loving this set - and your card is simple yet so elegant!

Carisa said...

GORGEOUS new stamps and coordinating dies. These will work together to create the most elegant and beautiful simple cards.

Lee Mae said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love the sponging on the tag and the big bow (and the ornament and the script background...).

zehra said...

So pretty awesome color

keeleykats said...

Korin, Beautiful card! I love the color and all the layers. This is very versatile set. I like that the words are separate and I love the font you chose. Of course the matching dies are icing on the cake! The DT did a wonderful job offering much inspiration!