- Stamp set includes 3 images and 5 sentiments
- Set measures approximately 4" x 6"
- The drummer boy image measures approximately 1 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Designed by Dina Kowal
- Priced at $15
My second card features a couple other stamp sets (Landscape Silhouettes and Tree Background) which create a lovely scene. I love how our stamps can be used together. Don't you?
I stamped the farm landscape using the "second generation ink" (stamped off once) to give the idea of it being far away in the background. The grass and boy image were stamped in full strength ink. The tree branches were stamped both ways to give dimension. I used Versafine Onyx black ink for all of the stamping. It's such a great ink for sentiments and silhouette images because of the excellent coverage and fine detail.
Check out more fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving this set away to one lucky winner!
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, August 16th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, August 19th.
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!




23 comments:
The farm scene silhouette is perfect!!! Your cards are amazing!
Simply amazing!!!
Korin, I love the second card. And, yes, I do love the versatility of the SNSS sets (for many reasons). You've created a lovely scene with these stamps. Something that really appeals to my senses. And I agree that using Versafine inks with the silhouette sets is the best way to get complete coverage. I honestly think your background dp really set the tone for this card. It was an outstanding choice of paper. I really like what you've done with this - beautiful!
Lovely cards, especially your second, it's a masterpiece!
Beautiful cards and LOVE the scene on the second card Korin!!
What a great idea to use the landscape in the distance! I love both of your samples~the silhouette looks lovely behind the sentiment.
Lovely image...beautiful color combinations...love this new set
Love your cards. I love how you create depth in the second card.
beautiful cards I just love the scene on the second one
Great cards! Tfs!
I LOVE the number paper!!! I need to find that. It is sooooo cool.
Wonderful cards--I love these silhouette images.
Love your cards, but the second one is stunning. I love how you created depth with your stamping. Great images & sentiments/ quotes on this stamp set.
Both card are great! My favorite is the second, I LOVE the scene you created!! Perfect!! I wish I had your imagination!! TFS
Gorgeous cards. Beautiful back ground paper. Mary L Schreiber
I LOVE your papers! How do you always have such stunning ones?! Your cards are also stunning. The second is my favorite. I love the scene you created mixed with that board patterned paper.
My gosh, you are very talented. I love the shading, paper choices, color choices, and everything
Both cards are very pretty, this is a wonderful stamp set too.
Fabulous cards Korin. Especially love the second with the amazing scene. Great images put together!
Your cards are wonderful! And I really like those stamps!
GORGEOUS! I love the embossing and variegated backgrounds.
Korin, Your cards are beautiful! I love how you incorporated the Landscape Silhouettes to create the farm scene. Amazing shading on the second card picks up all the colors in the board background. I love this entire release but this is my all time favorite set! Beautiful images and wonderful sentiments. The DT did a fantastic job with samples on this set! Thanks for all the inspiration!
I really like these cards!
Post a Comment