Monday, November 10, 2014

Snowy Hello

Hello friends!  You still out there?  My blog hasn't seen any love in a long time.  Priority shifts in a hectic life have made that so, but I had some time to stamp for fun this weekend so I thought I would pop over here and share a couple cards I made.

A friend from church came over Saturday to start on her Christmas cards.  She is new to stamping and picked it up like a pro.  We were on a snowman kick so I chose to play with my friend Diane's adorable set, Snowy Hello.  I just love this precious image of a bunny sharing his lunch with a noseless snowman. :)  It's so cute!

Here are two completely different cards I created using this fun image...




I colored them both with Copics and paired them with some fun new papers I got from Doodlebug Designs.  Goodness, I love their papers! :)

Both cards have a bit of sparkle on them, but it was hard to capture in the photos.

I hope you are able to enjoy some stamping time this week!  I know it was a blessing for me!

Until next time...

Much love,
Korin


 Love the stamp set I used?  You can grab it here:
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/snowy-hello-clear-stamp-set/

3 comments:

Becky said...

What an adorable image.. Beautiful cards.

Carol Held said...

I absolutely love that stamp set...Your cards are ADORABLE as well...TEEHEE Your cards are always AWESOME, TFS

Patti J said...

That stamp is so sweet, Korin, and both of your cards are adorable! Happy to see you back in Blogland! Thanks for sharing :-)