Saturday, June 15, 2013

June Release Feature Blog Hop - It's a Girl Thing

Welcome to Day 1 of our June Release Features! 







This adorable set with matching dies is perfect for those frilly, girly girl cards we all love.  Create fun spa or dress-up birthday party invitations, girls night out invitations or just cheer up your friends by letting them know how beautiful they are inside and out.  There are so many fun possibilities with this versatile set and dies.

  • Stamp set includes 8 images and 7 sentiments
  • Set measures approximately 4" x 4"
  • The dress image measures approximately 1 3/8" x 2 5/8"
  • Designed by Korin Sutherland
  • Stamp set is $11
  • Die set is $9.75
  • OR get them both for just $20 in the It's a Girl Thing Bundle
 


Stamps: It's a Girl Thing (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps) available 6/14
Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade (SU)
Ink: Copics, Rich Razzleberry (SU), Versafine
Accessories: It's a Girl Thing dies (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps) available 6/14, ribbon, pearls, Stickles, scallop die (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)

Check out more fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.

Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away this fabulous bundle to one lucky commenter!  

The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, June 21st.  The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, June 24th.

Thanks so much for joining us!  Enjoy the hop!

28 comments:

Heather said...

Oooh, I love the colors and the layout.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Korin. Love the purple shades on the pretty dress and super cute accessories. Fabulous coloring. Another awesome set with matching dies! Enjoy your weekend.

buggin2stamp said...

Gorgeous! I love the shades of purple and the cool technique you used to color the dress.
Melissa

Sue D said...

Very pretty colors and patterns. I like the layout too.

jcobb said...

Super card! I love the colors!

merrymstamper said...

LOVE this one!
Super cute dress and accessories.

Nanasniftynitch said...

Beautiful card!

Scrappin' Diva said...

Pretty card! Love the colors you used!

craftymom205 said...

Pretty card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Cathymac said...

Love these papers, colors, and fabulous card design, Korin! Very girly indeed! Love it! Hugs!

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

Love all those vibrant colors!!

Tamara Dixon said...

What an amazing card!!!

Amy Martin said...

Beautiful card. I love everything about. Those colors are amazing.

Mary K said...

This is beautiful with it's colors and textures. And of course, the glitter! Super card!

Ceal said...

Gorgeous card! I love that dp and the colors!

Heather said...

This is so gorgeous!! Love the purple! And of course the dress and accessories are stunning.

Natalie said...

Very cute set, Korin!

Shanta said...

OMG! I so love this card! Awesome layout!

Jennie said...

Love this Korin! Such great colors and such a fun way of doing the sentiment!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful card. love the colors. TFS

Unknown said...

Wow Korin! I love the colors you've chosen for your card! Great paper choices and love, love the stamps!

Message Keeper said...

Simply gorgeous and fabulous!

Indy's Designs said...

Nicely done! Love the colors and the glittery touches! Great release!

tessaduck said...

Oh I LOVE the colors!

Janis said...

Lovely card. I love the colors you chose and that shimmery sheer bow!!!

stampingbowd said...

Gorgeous card!!! Beautiful design! Love the glittery belt on the dress and the little pearl clasp on the purse! Such a fabulous card! Love this stamp set!!!

Riette said...

A fantastic layout!!
xxxx
Riette

Beverly S. said...

Your card made me "ooooh and ahhhh" it was so pretty! :) Your coloring is wonderful...love how you made it polka dotted. :) Thanks for sharing....I want this set! :)