- Stamp set includes 11 images and 5 sentiments
- Set measures approximately 8" x 6"
- The owl image measures approximately 1 3/4" x 1 5/8"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
- Priced at $26
- Set of 7 dies
- Bookmarks measure approximately 2" x 6"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
- Priced at $32.75
****************************************************
When I designed this set I was thinking versatility. I LOVE stamp sets with endless possibilities and I think I nailed it with this one. The dies just make it even more useful! :)
First up, here's a simple bookmark I created using one of the bookmark dies, the edge dies, the owl and paper airplane images and one of the sentiments.
Something like these would be so cute for back to school class or teacher gifts, don't you think?
This next one is a card with a fold-over-the-page bookmark that can be taken off and used! If the recipient is a stamper, the card base could even be re-used to create another card! :)
For this one I used one of the bookmark dies, one of the edge dies, the rick-rack die to create an edge, plus a number of images and a sentiment from the stamp set. This was so much fun to make! :)
****************************************************
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving this fabulous bundle away to one lucky winner!
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, August 16th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, August 19th.
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!





37 comments:
I absolutely love this die/stamp set!! Soooooo fun!! Great projects! Love 'em!
I love your bookmarks, I really want (need) this set!
I need this set, too!!! Love your bookmarks!
AWESOME bookmark dies and this stamp set is the cutest ever - a sure fire way to fire up little minds to read - and inspire older minds too!!
Squeeeee....love this idea, how the bookmark is folded over the pocket on the card! Very cute and creative! Hugs!
You absolutely nailed it! Not only is the set perfect for back to school and reading. But for those who love to color ~ perfect! The SNSS stamp sets beg to be colored in a bright and cheerful way. The dp with this little wise ol' owl is perfect too!
Your card just bursts with color! What a send off for a school age child to find this on the first day of school! Or as you said, a perfect gift for the teacher.
Perfect creation!!
Adorable bookmark and love the papers and design Korin!! The card with bookmark attached is just too cute...love the vibrant coloring.
Korin, this is a wonderful stamp and die set. The fonts and quotes are whimsical and easy to read. Great for the young and the young at heart. Love both of your bookmarks.
Love this bookmarks set! And the owl, oh my! And the colors!
Your tag and card ar so adorable!!
Fabulous!!! Love how you incorporated the bookmark on the front of your card! I am SUPER excited to receive this set which I ordered yesterday!!!
Wow...Your projects are just adorable.
Great projects, Korin! I especially like the idea of the removable bookmark on your card. I am Lovin' this new set!
Lovely bookmarks, Korin. This set is definitely on my wish list...It has so many possibilites.
Love to read and your bookmarks are adorable!!
Sweet creations!!! :)
This is a fabulous stamp set and so are your projects!
These are both adorably sweet and anyone would be lucky to be the recipients of !!
Super cute projects. TFS
Cute bookmarks! Love the idea of the folder bookmark tucked in a re-usable card! Very creative idea! TFS
Wish we had smileys to add to comments. Love your set!! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration
Cute bookmark. Gorgeous card, very cue bookworm. Mary L Schreiber
Very nice card. Thoose stamp set and dies are just great, very timely
Supe cute bookmarks!
Oh, I love that bookmark and how it goes on the card. Very creative. Fantastic set and dies Korin.
Fabulous! Love this new set!
Love how you can incorporate most of the dies and stamps into your project! Fabulous!
What a cool idea!! Love your card with the bookmark attached. Great bookmarks, love the owl and bookworm too. :) Thanks for sharing.
Katie B.
great projects! I just love your card and bookmark combo!
How adorable!!! These are both so cute, specially the owl bookmark. I love the banner along the top and the plane along the bottom.
Thank you for showcasing the edge dies as well...just makes my wheels start turning! Love this set. I see so many possibilities. Wonderful samples!!
Oh these are so wonderful! We have a "girlfriends" group at a church and are having a book club. Wouldn't these make great favors?
This is just the cutest set! Love the little extra stamps to complement the great selection of sentiments! The dies are really splendid icing on the cake. ;)
~Bev
TexasGrammy
You KNOW this is my favorite stamp set of the new release and I love the coordinating bookmark dies. I love the card you created WITH the bookmark. Fabulous - great gift ideas all around with this set.
Adorable!!!!
Korin, Three great projects! The removable fold over bookmark is a gift itself! This is a really cute stamp set, I love the sayings and different fonts and the owl makes it a must have! The die set is huge and amazing! So many options! I love how they can be used as card layers. Great job on these two and just in time for back to school! The DT had amazing samples, lots of inspiration!
Post a Comment