Thursday, October 7, 2010

Christmas Bear

Tomorrow's the day.....we leave for the Heirloom Stamp Show....I have so much to do today, and I am praying last night's migraine doesn't come back so I can get it all done. Yes, migraine....YUCK....I guess all this stress finally caught up with me. I have only ever had two migraines in my life, last night included, so I count myself blessed, but boy their timing stinks!

On to funner things (I know funner is not a word, but it just sounded cute :D)....

I do have a card to share with you today! Isn't that wonderful? I am thinking maybe after this show I will have to take an entire weekend off just for stamping.....anyone want to join me? I honestly don't know how people do these shows regularly. I guess once you've done one, the rest are a piece of cake. If this show goes well, we may know just how that feels!

Ok, now my card.......


I just love this bear of Leah's. He's sooo adorable! We currently have three digis featuring him. This one is called Christmas Bear and the other two are Prayer Bear and Butterfly Bear. He just might be making his clear stamp debut in the new year, so be on the look out for that :).

I used the gorgeous new Christmas paper from Basic Grey called Jovial. The sketch was Split Coast Stampers #300 (congrats on a fabulous milestone!). I also added some faux stitching, wire candy canes, ribbon, gold half pearls and a blinged up ornament. If only a photo showed all the fun details.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Count your blessings today and don't forget to thank the Lord for them!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

I'm so sorry for the headache, Korin!! I pray you'll feel better!! I seem to always get one when I do a show, too. Ugh! Cute card today!!!

Laureen said...

Korin
Hope you have a good time at the show. The getting ready for one I think is the worst. I won't be able to come to the show until Sunday afternoon, since I will be working at Stampede, but I hope I get to meet you then.
Laureen

Leah said...

SO cute! I love everything about this card. I have been and will continue to pray for the show, for you and Janette and that it will bring Him glory:) Hugs..

dstandard said...

Such an adorable card Korin! Love this!