Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday Sketch Time!

What a night! We lost power last night from about 6:30-ish till around 3am this morning. I can tell you, I was not too thrilled about it. I cannot believe how difficult it is to sleep in the dead, dark silence. Thanks to my hubby's habit, I am now used to the white noise of our fan and it was torture trying to sleep last night without it....plus you hear every little sound (and snort the the hubster makes).....it's going to be a tough day around here, me thinks ;)! I may need a nap or THREE ;)!!


Now that we are back to "normal" I am able to get my card posted for today's Sweet Stop Sketch, which is a super fun one.....so you better play along ;)!!

I had so much fun with this image and papers.....they sure put me in the Christmas mood. The image is a new digital stamp I illustrated called Festive Penguin and the papers are from a DCVW Holiday Stack----gorgeous papers, let me tell ya! The sentiment is from the A Cocoa Kind of Christmas clear set. I found some fun wire candy canes at Michaels last year so I added those for a finishing touch :).

Thanks for stopping by today. We are heading out to our church's Family Fall Festival later this afternoon. I just hope I can stay awake to enjoy it! Praying for no rain and good times for all.

Have a wonderful Saturday!

2 comments:

Stampvanwinkle said...

Korin, This is adorable. I love the layout and your coloring is awesome. TFS

Blessings,

Deb

Stephanie said...

Another sweet card, love this new image!