Wednesday, October 13, 2010

More Love for Cocoa?


It seems this little guy has become somewhat of a household name around here. We get so many notes from customers telling us to "keep him coming". It really just cracks me up. The whole Cocoa Mouse craze started with this image last year. It was our first Cocoa image, a digital stamp called Sweet Cocoa. I named him Cocoa because he looks to be soaking in a nice warm cup of cocoa in this image. Now I don't know about you, but if I found a little mouse soaking in my cup of warm cocoa, I can tell you I wouldn't think it was cute! LOL! Yet, somehow when it's not real, we think is the cutest thing ever ;). Weird I know....

Anyway, I am thrilled to announce that this sweet Cocoa image will be debuting as a clear stamp set in just a few short weeks, November 1st to be exact, so if you are one of those customers who has been wanting this image as a clear stamp since he came out as a digi last year, this one's for you :)! Look for the Cup of Cocoa clear set on November 1st :).

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Stampvanwinkle said...

Korin, I love your Cocoa card, it's just adorable. This little guy always makes me smile. Thanks for sharing girl.