
I have a quick and easy card for you today, no coloring, just gorgeous paper and a wonderful sentiment for the Tuesday Throwdown challenge: Sentimentally Yours.
The sentiment is from our new Blessings & Thanks clear stamp set.
On another note, I am praying for some of my loved ones today who are heavily burdened with sadness.....one is attending her uncle's funeral this morning and two others have loved ones who could pass at any moment.
May God grant each of you wisdom, grace and strength. I love you all!
The sentiment is from our new Blessings & Thanks clear stamp set.
On another note, I am praying for some of my loved ones today who are heavily burdened with sadness.....one is attending her uncle's funeral this morning and two others have loved ones who could pass at any moment.
May God grant each of you wisdom, grace and strength. I love you all!
4 comments:
Hi Korin, this is a stunning card - very elegant. It's a comfort to know that we can take all our burdens and cares to the Lord. Trish x
Korin this is so beautiful! I love the dp and awesome sentiment! May your loved ones find comfort in the Lord.
Korin, this is so pretty.
My God bless your loved ones and hold them close to Himself during these difficult times.
Beautiful card and beautiful card, Korin!
Post a Comment