Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Show Success!

Well, we are home from the Heirloom Stamp Show and back to the grind, but what a blast we had! DH was such a trooper. I am so thankful he agreed to come along and help and I know he is, too. He enjoyed seeing me "in my element" and I enjoyed watching all the ladies flirt with him ;)! Janette rocked with the Make 'n Takes and I can't thank her enough for coming down for the show. What a tremendous blessing she is! Love her lots :)!

Here are some pics taken before and during the event....





My good friend Mary Mahey came to help us set up on Friday. I wish we had gotten a picture of us together :(, but she did snap this shot of DH and I after we got the booth all set up.



What fun it was to meet Julie Smith aka hobbywoman and Denise Marzec aka peanutbee. Here they are with Janette and I. Such great ladies!


I also got to meet a long time customer and sweet lady, Jacquie Peifer aka JavaBluStamper. What a treat!!


Stacey Heiland, owner of Joys of Life Scrapbooking in Mechanicsburg, PA stopped by our booth, too. She started to carry our stamps a couple months ago and I have the great pleasure of doing make 'n takes at her store this Friday night for the Buggies & Buds Shop Hop. Can't wait!

Finally, I even have a card to share with you. I made it for this past Saturday's Sweet Stop sketch. I know, it's a bit late, but better late than never ;). This is one of our newest, and very popular I might add, digis, Cocoa's Pumpkin. What a FUN autumn image :).


Well, if you're still with me, thanks for sticking around.

Have a fabulous evening!

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Sounds as if you all had a wonderful time!!! I really NEED to go to this next time!

Tricia said...

I was thinking about you today and wondering how the show went!!! The booth looks great, and it looks like you were having fun!!