Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps May Release Blog Hop

It's that time again!!  The Sweet 'n Sassy DT has put together another fabulous blog hop to showcase our May release with you!!  Be sure to comment as you hop along because we are giving away the whole release to one lucky person!!

If you didn't start on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog, head back there now so you can follow along each stop. You won't want to miss a thing!!

I have two VERY different cards to share with you today :).

First up is a card that features our newest Cocoa Mouse set, All Star Cocoa.  This set is perfect for those men (young & old) in your life! 


I kept this card pretty simple, cuz guys don't like a lot of frill ;).  I did add some seam binding ribbon, a button and some twine, but I think it still passes for a guy card.

Next up is a card featuring a new collage set I designed called Wedding Collage.  I love this image and even though it was very intimidating to me at first, I love how it turned out :).


For this one I added lots of extra frills :).....pearls for her jewelry, pearls on some of the flowers, sparkle on her dress and veil with a glitter pen, plus embossed paper, lacey border and ribbon.

That's all for me for today.  Your next stop is my super amazing friend Dina Kowal.  Speaking of Dina Kowal.....we had the opportunity to get together for breakfast last week while she and her family were in the area.....here's a pic we snapped in the van after breakfast...


Ok, now on with the hop :)!!  ENJOY!!

51 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

LOVE the wedding card so much - the added pearls are so sweet. The little football is so cute with Cocoa. I didn't think I would need to write anything down YET! Now I have two things written down! Love the different styles of each card~

Tricia said...

Wonderful cards, Korin! I love your coloring on the football and the wedding card is just elegant. How fun that you got to meet Dina! That had to be a special time together. : )

Tricia

Helen Dooley said...

WOW- so I could use both. lol I love the football and Cocoa. The bride and groom one is GORGEOUS!!! I could so use that for the 19th when Maria gets married. Looking forward to this hop! Thanks!

Lynn McAuley said...

Wonderful, wonderful cards, Korin! Cocoa and his football make a fun masculine card and the wedding image looks sophisticated and elegant with all your exquisite detailing.

Kim said...

Yippee! Love your cards and love your photo! So much fun!!

merrymstamper said...

love both your cards! the wedding card is so elegant!

Cibele Glazer said...

Your wedding card is absolutely GORGEOUS! I also love the football Cocoa. Any plans for an ice hockey Cocoa? Off to check out the rest of the blogs...

Sue D said...

Both cards are fabulous!!

Bonnie said...

I love both of your fabulous creations! All Star Cocoa is a wonderful set for the males in our lives - and I simple adore your colouring!! That Wedding Collage is gorgeous! Your image is stunning not to mention all of the extra's that you have taken the time to add - just beautiful!

Lori said...

You must be reading my mind! I have been struggling with guy cards lately, and this one is perfect! Also my son is getting married this weekend....so I'm all about wedding stuff right now! Great cards!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Looks like you 2 had fun! :o)
Another fabulous release Korin! Love the cards. Cocoa is just awesome with those colors... the stitching looks great.
Great textures on the wedding card. Also love the soft sponging and pretty pearls!

Jennie said...

Such a cute Cocoa Mouse card and love the stitching and coloring and your Wedding Collage designs is so soft and pretty!! Beautiful Korin! Great pic of you and Dina..always sweet to get together with friends :)

Cathymac said...

Love both of your cards, Korin! I'm sure you will get tons of orders for the wedding collage set...it's gorgeous! How fun...getting together with Dina must have been wonderful...no telling what to expect when the two of you get your heads together, but I'm sure we'll be seeing some fabulous stamps being released as a result!

Jingle said...

Fabulous cards!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards!! I am always looking for ideas for masculine cards! The wedding card is fabulous!!!

Candice F said...

I love both cards!Wedding Collage is my favorite!

Taylor said...

Wonderful cards, and lovely girlies!!

Sarah Biswabic said...

God has given you such a talent! Your cards are so beautiful!!!

Cynthia said...

The wedding collage is beautiful, Korin!

Tina said...

Lovely, lovely cards!

synthis said...

Adorable football card.
The wedding card was very pretty.

Anita said...

Amazing cards! I love the wedding card.

Amy Martin said...

Great cards. I love them both. You did a wonderful job.

Basslady said...

this is so striking and beautiful!

the new release is gorgeous and so are your cards!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

These are so pretty!! WOW so much detail in the wedding image!!
Kristan

seamom said...

I started in the middle of this blog hop, so this is the first football card I have seen. I like it! Nice card. The wedding card is just plain beautiful! Perfect!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Lovely cards Korin! I especially adore the Cocoa Mouse one of course! ;) Hope you and Dina had fun!
~Meredith

Mary-Anne V said...

Great cards...love the little mouse image.

Harriet Skelly said...

Love the new Cocoa set and I really need a wedding set and this one is gorgeous!! Looking forward to the release party!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Awesome card. I love the football and mouse card... perfect for fathers day. Thanks for sharing.

EstherT said...

Both of these cards are great - I love your colour choices for both. :)

Marlena M. said...

Your cards are amazing. I love the blues in the first and the delicate pink in your wedding card. Fun photo too!

Jane Bosi said...

Soooo pretty! I might get married again so you can send me that card ;) Love the little Cocoa, too!

Melissa said...

Korin, that wedding card is outstanding! Beautiful! Cocoa is adorable, as usual! :) I just discovered your blog and I love your style! Off to sign up as a follower!! :)

Krissy said...

Great cards, Korin!!! Looks like a great release - can't wait to get hopping!

Bridget said...

Oh my goodness, I love the photo of you and Dina, Korin, thanks so much for sharing this with us...next best thing to actually BEING there with you two sweeties! I love both your cards, one's so cute and the other is very beautiful...you always come through with such fabulous creations!

DJ Rants said...

Both cards are beautiful!! I love your artistic style!!

Unknown said...

Korin, you are amazing - I just love your style and your stamps!!! Big hugs!

Ceal said...

Beautiful cards Korin! I
have always been a Cocoa and that wedding set is to die for!

Indy's Designs said...

Absolutely fantastic! I am so in love with Cocoa the mouse!

Gisela said...

Cocoa Mouse is so cute, I really like the card.

Marla said...

Love the adorable little mouse and what an elegant wedding card!!

Doris said...

Two different, two beautiful cards! Your whole blog is inspiring!

KSinMT said...

I am new to your blog because of the hop and love your tutorials. Your cards for the hop are lovely. Kathy

Stacy Morgan said...

This is a set I have to have he is so cute with that football. Your wedding card is beautiful.

Theresa said...

Great cards, Karin! I love the coloring on both, but I have to say that the Cocoa Mouse card is adorable!!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh I love the WHOLE release! What a great set of images... Gorgeous work, Korin!

Playing with Paper said...

Wonderful cards!! Love the wedding one!!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fabulous projects!

Helen said...

A wonderful wedding card - so simple and elegant. The little Cocoa Mouse is sooo cute!

Mary K said...

Your simple style on these two cards makes them easy & quick yet very stately & elegant. I always love ideas for men, I'm surrounded by them!!