
Last night I got a spurt of mojo and made a few cards. Two are for upcoming sketches (check those off my list), but this one is for today's sketch on SCS. I just happened to be online when the challenge was posted and since I wasn't really quite ready for bed, I thought I'd give it a go.
I already had this image colored so I grabbed some papers and set to work. It really didn't take long to put this together and although it's not my favorite card, it certainly works :).
The stamp set is called Sweet Pumpkin. The papers are Apple Cider by Imaginicse.
Thanks for stopping by today~
Hugs and blessings,
I already had this image colored so I grabbed some papers and set to work. It really didn't take long to put this together and although it's not my favorite card, it certainly works :).
The stamp set is called Sweet Pumpkin. The papers are Apple Cider by Imaginicse.
Thanks for stopping by today~
Hugs and blessings,
2 comments:
Wonderful card!
Wonderful card. lovely coloring and perfect designer paper Korin.
Post a Comment