Saturday, July 30, 2011

Best Fishes

It's time for another fun sketch at The Sweet Stop. It's a bit different from our usual style but I think if you give it a try, you may really like it :). Break out those smaller images and join the fun!

For my sweet fishy card I used a newer set called Happy Ocean Friends (aren't these fish adorable??) and some fabulous papers by Echo Park (Splash)....this set and paper are a match made in heaven :).

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today. Our crazy week is over and I am looking forward to some down time this weekend :).

Oh and guess what........we're expecting!! Kittens, that is ;)!! Here's our momma-to-be resting on my son's "nap"top bag ;).


Have a fabulous weekend, my friends!

9 comments:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Super adorable card Korin, and the DP you used is PERFECT!! :) I have to tell you that this sketch is just so AWESOME and lots of fun!! It was a great way to use some of my smaller images.

(I'm loving the kitty's "nap top" bag. LOL)

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend
Hugs,
Wendy

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Korin. Love thos efish images and the bright summer colors. The papers are perfect. Such a sweet cat you have there. :o)

Janice M said...

This is so cute Korin! That DP is perfect. Congrats on the kitties??!! We just rescued a Momma and her 4 babies at the beginning of July. Hope to find homes for them but if not what's a few more I guess??!!

Shannon White said...

Miss Korin, this is too Adorable! Love the Sweet Fishy's and the perfect dp's too. Definitely meant to go together! And Momma Kitty is so pretty! Would love to see pics of her little ones.. 8-) Congrats! 8-)

Hope you are having a nice relaxing Weekend.

Hugs
Shannon

Cathymac said...

Love, love, love this DP with the adorable fish images! What a cute card, Korin...and congratulations on the upcoming expansion of your family! When are the babies due? Your kitty looks so relaxed here...hope you are just as relaxed after your hectic week!

Jennipher said...

Thanks for the wonderful sketch this week Korin. It was different and so much fun. I love them all but, this one is going to be a go-to for me. Everyone's creations were so different with that sketch. Your card is of course, absolutely darling! Love the fun paper colors and patterns.

Ellen Taylor said...

Sweet card! Your fun papers are perfect with those cute fish! Love the sketch!

Marlena M. said...

Darling card! Oh, and congratulations...you'll have so many laughs with those kittens. ;)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Korin, hope you are enjoying your mini getaway. Just wanted to let you know that I left you something on my blog today: http://stampnmad.typepad.com/mad_stamper/2011/08/blog-awards.html. :o)