Friday, July 29, 2011

Need a little pick-me-up?


I sure did this week! We have Vacation Bible School (VBS) all this week and what a whirlwind week it's been! Between running kids to skit practice, a doctor appointment, various errands, Aston (my 13 year old) breaking his finger Tuesday night (which entailed two more doctor visits and a trip to the radiology center), PLUS VBS every night, I think I need more than just a LITTLE pick-me-up ;). Thankfully I know that the Lord never gives us more than we can handle with His help, so I am rejoicing in that truth, but I do look forward to a calmer week next week ;).

For my sweet Rhubarb card above, I followed this week's SCS sketch. I paired it up with some yummy papers by Echo Park (Victoria Gardens) & First Edition (Summer Breeze).

Thanks for popping by today. Sorry to have been so quiet, but I am sure you understand. Hopefully next week, I will have a bit more time for blogging and sharing :).

Have a fabulous weekend!

5 comments:

Lorie said...

This is just so so sweet! I love the pieced cup!

Connie J Miller said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it

Connie J Miller said...

And yes I need a little pick me up :)

Nancy Thomas said...

Such a sweet card - love the strips of patterned paper especially. Fun design! Sounds like things have been a bit chaotic - hope they settle down soon.

Mary Marsh said...

how sweet korin-love this layout-it shows off your dp so well- and of course nothing is stealing the show from sweet little rhubarb