
I am having a blast playing with these new papers I got by Kaiser Craft. Aren't they delicious? Just like Rhubarb's pie ;)?? I also thought I would experiment a bit with the speckled shadowing Copic technique. I am not sure I like it, but I do love the warm chocolate colors I used for Rhubarb :).
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a blessed Lord's Day!
8 comments:
I love the warmth the whole card has by the papers and image! I think the speckled shadowing just adds to the card! SUPER DUPER Cute!
I'm not sure I'd have tried the speckled shadow look til now. I love the coloring on your card! Great papers, too! The whole effect is beautiful!!! TFS Hugs, Becky Jo
So very sweet!
ACK! This is so cute! Beautifully colored and I just love the mix of DSP topped off by the button an baker's twine!
Korin this may be one of my favorite cards that you have done(hard to say that because I love them all). The paper is just perfect for this image...so cute!!
Korin this is adorable!! Love the new papers you used and the way you added spots around the image.
could these rhubarb images be any cuter-the dp is perfect and of course your coloring of rhubarb is stellar
These little bear stamps are absolutely adorable, fabulous dp and the twine is perfect!
Post a Comment