Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Rhubarb's Snowy Day


Yesterday Rhubarb was enjoying the fall weather and today he's playing in the snow! Boy, the seasons sure fly by in Rhubarb's world! ;) This sweet image called Rhubarb's Snowy Day was just released today.

SNSS DT Diva, Mary Marsh, is the color challenge hostess over at SCS today so I thought I would give her colors a try....I did have a tough time finding papers, but I think these work.

I realized after I colored the image that I got the shadowing wrong on the hat and scarf...lol....oh well!

Oh and did you see the fabulous new Echo Park Papers we added to the store today?? They are must haves for sure!!




I also added this fun new line which has just been released at CHA....it will be shipping mid-August :)!


Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

super sweet rhubarb in his snow gear I love it-thank you for playing along in the color challenge with this gorgeous card-you worked the colors well

Tricia said...

This is adorable, Korin! I love Rhubarb in those colors!

Carol L said...

I just finished a card with this image, but the colors were wrong for the challenge. This card is SO cute, but I'm shadow challenged and don't see anything wrong with his cap :)
And yes, I saw those FABULOUS new papers in the store earlier this morning! (drool)

Shannon White said...

OMGosh! Miss Korin, this is so Adorable! I love Rhubarb playing in the snow.. And I am with Carol..lol and must be shadow challenged, cause I though his cap and scarf look great..lol Love the fab dp's you used on this one too.. Just So Sweet! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon