
I sure hope you aren't getting tired of this little guy yet....there is more to come....he's been a busy little bear!
For my card today I used our newest Rhubarb digi, Rhubarb's Candycane. I also used Tami's awesome sketch from CPS this week.
I had fun with the twine and buttons on this one :). I hope you like it!
Have a great Friday!
5 comments:
What a sweet card Korin. I love this Rhubarb image. Love the circle frame, the paper and twine! Just perfect!
ACK! That is so cute Korin! Love what you've done with the baker's twine!
What a beautiful Christmas card Korin! love the paper, the fun holly and the pretty woven twine!
Miss Korin, Rhubarb is just the Sweetest little bear ever! Can't wait to see more of him! 8-) Love your Darling card! Just really Wonderful!
Hugs!
Shannon
Hi, Korin! This little guy is the cutest! Your card really ROCKS and getting me in the Christmas spirit here. Gotta start 'em today!
Hugs,
Sharon
Post a Comment