Monday, July 9, 2012

We're Blog Hoppin' Today!!

It's release day again at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps but this time we are trying a new format for our celebration.  Instead of a release party in the evening following the blog hop we are having a Virtual Stamp DAY!  The design team has prepared an array of fabulous challenges to help get you stamping and we're giving away stamps, too!  Be sure to check it out after you hop!

I'm your final stop in the hop today and I have two more cards to share.  I am sure you have been completely floored by all of the fabulous creations the DT has made....I know I have been!!!  They outdo themselves with every hop!  They just keep getting better and better :)!!

This first card is a fun one and features our new Cheerleader Cookie stamp set.  Wouldn't this be a sweet card to send to a friend in need of some encouragement?


The papers are called Viola and they are by Making Memories (one of their fabulous 6x6 paper packs).  The layout is last week's Sweet Stop sketch.  I colored the image with Copics and added some Stickles for a bit of sparkle cuz cheerleaders need to shine :).

This next card features a few new items from our release---Words of Jesus Stamp set, Decorative Plaques Dies and Decorative Frame Toppers stamp set. 


These three products were designed to be used together but can also be used alone OR with many other Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps images and sentiments :). 

The gorgeous papers are from Bo Bunny's Country Garden 6x6 paper pad.  I LOVE the butterfly designs in this pad so I used them to create some 3D effects.  I cut out half of the larger butterfly so I could tuck the scripture panel under it.  Then I cut out a smaller butterfly from the left over paper and stuck in the upper corner with a glue dot to add a bit more dimension. 

I am so glad you hopped along with us today.  If you just happened by my blog and didn't get to enjoy the rest of the blogs in this hop, please head back to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps blog for the full list of participating blogs.  We're giving away the entire release to one lucky commenter so you really don't want to miss out!

Oh and one more important thing I must mention....our July release is available NOW on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps website---no waiting for a release party, full reveals and then the release.  Happy shopping :)!!

Thanks for visiting me today. 

Be a blessing and be blessed :)!



42 comments:

Kim S said...

Her shine is JUST darling!! And your beautiful butterflies on the second card is the perfect choice with the sentiment.

Jingle said...

You have outdone yourself with this release! Love your cards and the stamps are just amazing!

Jennie said...

Beautiful Cheerleader Cookie card and love the paper and layers. LOVE your butterfly design... love the butterfly wing popped out by the sentiment! It is a beautiful release Korin!!

Basslady said...

your cards are so beautiful and have a very fabulous style!

the cocoa mouse is so sweet!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Cathymac said...

Two completely different styles and both gorgeous! Cookie is adorable with the pretty papers and sparkle, and I love the design of the second card...pure elegance! What a wonderful release filled with versatility and style! Chat with you later at the forum!

Cibele Glazer said...

Korin, congrats on another beautiful release! Your cards are stunning. I especially like the second one with the gorgeous butterfies and new labelshape!

Brenda said...

Two totally different cards and they are both fantastic - well done!

Debbie said...

This is a wonderful release!! Your cards are fantastic!! Cookie is adorable but I really love the butterfly card!!

merrymstamper said...

gorgeous cards Korin! Love all the work in this release!!! see ya over there...........at the partay.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Another fabulous release Korin. Love the pretty cards. The touch of sparles and blings look lovely.

Debra said...

Great cards, Korin! My favorite is the verse and butterfly one. I love all the little details!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

You have created two beautiful cards! I love the Cheerleader Cookie! So cute! Wishing you a happy Monday!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Krissy said...

Your Cookie card is absolutely adorable - love the papers you chose! And the Words of Jesus card is so elegant and beautiful! You always choose great scriptures and sentiments for you stamp sets, Korin! Thanks so much for the chance to win - you are so generous! Have a beautiful day!

Jetstudio Designs said...

Very pretty, I love the sparkle and purple on the cookie card. The pearls on the 2nd card are very pretty along with the layout.

Another great release!!! I don't know where to start :)

jimlynn said...

Your first card is just so fun and cute! I love Cocoa and this is precious.
The second card is so beautiful with those outstanding butterflies.
Fabulous cards.
Lynn

Helen Dooley said...

Some great cards Korin! Loving many of the sample cards the DT made. a few I stole to reproduceish, fun hop, GREAT stamps! Thanks so much~

Pati said...

Very pretty cards!! Love all the layering of papers & the colors on the cheerleader card! The verse card looks so elegant!

Sue D said...

Lovely papers and layout on the first card and very elegant second card.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Korin!! LOVE your stamps and you so much!!

Maureen said...

Cute as a mousey's ear is the first card, I love it! And the second card, well it is just absolutely elegant! YOUR RELEASE THIS MONTH IS WONDERFUL!!
Thanks for all the imspiration on the hop today.
Hugs,
Maureen

Bridget said...

The colors, coloring, and layout on your Cookie card are scrumptious, Korin! And the second one is not only incredibly meaningful with the truth and power of Jesus's words, but so beautifully done in a vintage style with real flair and creativity! I just love your work...always.

EstherT said...

Korin - these cards are both so great! Cookie is adorable and would make awesome birthday cards for little girls, and the "Words of Jesus" stamps are truly touching my heart today!
Thanks, Esther

Ceal said...

Beautiful cards and sets. Can't wait to get some extra funds so I can get a few

Jennifer said...

Breathtaking cards Korin! I love your new release and all the inspiration from your team! Your second card is just gorgeous and your first, will no doubt cheer someone on to greatness!

Linda Carson said...

Fabulous artwork! Beautifully designed w/an eye for details!

Cynthia said...

Lovely samples, Korin. Such a fabulous scripture of comfort!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very pretty card!! I love this release!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Laura Love said...

These are amazing Korin! Great job! I love the cookie mouse! So cute! Your butterfly card was gorgeous too! Love the colors you chose!

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

Both of these are delightful! I have a favorite, though, and it is the Butterfly card... just love it and the sentiment.

Heather B said...

I just love those purple papers!!

Mary K said...

It was an amazing blog hop...the DT outdid themselves for sure! Korin, you make all these stamps just shine at their best..too beautiful for words. Thank you so much for sharing the beauty and kindness within!!

Rozy said...

Both cards are great, but that butterfly card is amazing! Love how you popped up half the butterfly.

Lori said...

Your cards are amazing, as always. Thanks for wonderful products and great ideas!

Veronik said...

Amazing cards and so wunderful!
I love the little mouse, its so gorgeous. Affectionate regards veronika

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fantastic cards!

Indy's Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Indy's Designs said...

Indy said...
Beautiful work! Just love the Cookie and Cocoa mouse sets!

Barbie said...

The plaques and frame toppers are fantastic! I love the elegance of your second card and the colors of your first.

Gloria Stengel said...

I love the release and the blog hop was wonderful! I saw Taylor's blog the other day and finally got back today to hop the whole team! So happy I did!

Marlena M. said...

Yes, those country garden butterflies are amazing! Beautiful butterfly card and darling cheer card. I love the purple and green combo.

Pam D said...

Beautifully done! Love the purple and grn and the bling and butterflies, TFS!

Patricia H said...

The cheery purples and greens of your Cookie card just add to the sweetness of the darling image. Your butterfly card is gorgeous and the pearl flourishes are fabby.