Hello friends! I am thrilled to be participating in today's Christmas in July Blog Hop. The Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps DT and a few of our friends have been busy little bees getting ready to share with you today. By the time you finish this hop you will want to crank up the Christmas music, break out the hot cocoa and get started on those Christmas cards :).Before I get to my shares for today let me give you some important info...if you didn't start on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps blog, you will want to head there now. There is a lot of info you won't want to miss about our celebration!
The best part about this fun Christmas in July blog hop...we want YOU to play along with us! Just create a Christmas project using Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and add your link below so we can enjoy it, too! You have until Sunday, July 22 at 11:59 PM EST to play along. We will 1 randomly selected participant to receive their choice of one Christmas clear stamp set!
How about those cards I promised....
My first few cards feature a couple of our fabulous pre-released Christmas sets, Holiday Baubles & Christmas Sentiments. You can get the pre-released sets while supplies last and then not again until they are officially released in September or October.
This set is so much for fun CAS cards like these. You could have your Christmas cards done in no time flat! A Kaleidacolor ink pad and some Stickles and viola---CAS at it's finest :).
The next few cards feature the pre-released set Vintage Ornaments.
I love this set, too! It makes fabulous CAS cards, but also amazing layered cards :).
That's all for me today, but I will be sharing more Christmas cards throughout the week so come back often!
Here's the full blog hop line-up...






18 comments:
wooot woot!!! love these cards Korin!!! it's beginning to look alot like Christmas..............
I love these awesome cards!
WOW...you've been busy, my friend! LOVE all of these fabulous Christmas cards! The baubles are adorable and the Christmas ornaments so elegant! Can't wait to get my hands on these sets! Hugs!
Wow what wonderful cards! Love all the glitter and shine simply beautiful! NIce job! Loving Christmas in July!
Sure you have been really busy!! Love all your cards, they are beautiful!!
The colors are AMAZING!!! Those beautiful stamps with the color variations make for stunning cards!
wow have you been busy. They are all beautiful, love the new sets!
You've been super busy!! Wonderful cards!
Gorgeous sweetie x x x
Fabulous cards Korin. Loving the new images!
Beautiful cards and awesome stamp sets Korin.. Love that you offer several styles to choose from. It is also great that you offer many as digis too... I love that I can just go get one when I need it and I don't have to wait. What a fun hop with so many fabulous examples tonight. Thank you
What fun new sets! So many fun options with the Baubles set! Very nice colorful CAS cards. I think you just motivated me to start some Christmas cards! :)
You have totally rocked the kaleidoscope pads and channeled your inner CAS-ness here! :) The layered ornament card is fabulous, too.
You make it really hard for someone on a limited budget to narrow down her wish list! :p
Awesome One Layer Cards, perfect for postage also! Just finished the hop, very fun!
Ah-mazing designs Korin!! Love these new stamp sets and your cards just showcase them beautifully :)
Wow! You really got a jump on the Christmas cards. Love the CAS ones - fabby!!
I love that you used white as the backgrund and let the stamps be the star of the card!!
Kristan
Korin I just love your clean and simple cards and even your more elaborate one. They are all beautiful and give me so many ideas. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment