Sorry for the late post....my internet has been down since 11am. Thankfully my awesome hubby came home and fixed it. He rocks!!! Seriously....totally rocks :)!!
So without further ado, here is my card for today's adorable Sweet Peek, Christmas Puppy illustrated by Rachel Zimmerman.
I used up various scraps I had on my table from other recent card projects. I added some yummy twine and these fabulous glittery metal stars I got at Michaels last year.Thanks for taking a peek today!
I leave you with a video I made last night of our adorable kittens....
Aren't they so sweeeeeeeet :)?
8 comments:
Gorgeous card! and glad your back with power.
Fabulous card Korin. Love the sweet image, the coloring... the stars looks perfect. :o)
this is a fantastic card korin-this is such a cute image and awesome coloring-great layout on this card as well-your kitties are cute
LOVE this puppy image and your fabulous card...wonderful coloring, papers, and stars! Your kitties are just adorable!
Darling card Miss Korin! Love this sweet little pup in his Christmas boot! So Cute! Your coloring and dp's are just Wonderful. Fab stars too! Such a great touch! And OMGoodness your kittens are just Precious! 8-)
Hugs
Shannon
Love the papers and twine on this pretty card Korin! what wonderful coloring on the sweet pup! and your kittens are just adorable! love that grey one with the double paws - he's gonna be the bully I think!! Look how curious they all are! too sweet!
Korin congrats on the new family members LOL. Love what you made with that darling image
Korin, love the Christmas puppy card. Your kittens are adorable! I would want to take them all home! Janet
Post a Comment